Do you think you will still be gaming into older age?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
do you think at some point technology will leave you behind? That’s one of my fears about getting older.. not just about gaming either. I’m 36 and I feel like our generation is different from our parents & grandparents when it comes to tech

I do sometimes have a bit of concern about that. We'll see.

up at 5:30 this morning playing sackboy cuz I couldn’t sleep and was stressing over some bullshyt...ended up cheesing like a damn kid while playing the david bowie “let’s dance” level...ain’t no damn child gonna appreciate that shyt as much as me :mjlol:

Yep. I felt like that with Astrobot as well, considering all that Playstation history on display. My daughter liked it, but obviously don't know anything of it beyond face value.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
do you think at some point technology will leave you behind? That’s one of my fears about getting older..

Not really. A lot of tech reviewers on YouTube look like geezers TBH
My only concern is what direction will gaming shift into the future

Last edited:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I think it's over for me.

I've had a Nintendo, Genesis, PSOne, PS2, 360/PS3, and PS4.

I've lost interest. Sports games are at an all-time low. They don't innovate anymore because there's no competition. Outside of that, every other game is a FPS or some type of zombie stuff. The variety isnt there like it used to be.

I could've bought a PS5, but as a result of what I just said, I have no desire to.

We'll see what happens if GTA 6 ever comes out. That alone could possibly sell me an entire system. But I doubt it. I played my PS4 way less than my PS3.
There's a LOT of innovation out there, you juat have to look for it. Most is indie titles. If you want an innovative sports game, try Rocket League.

Darkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep...no fronting about it...I’m 46 and just as ecstatic about gaming as I’ve ever been...looking at the gaming community—from devs to reviewers to professional gamers to youtubers—the shyt is clearly not just for kids
I’m 39 and this Gen might be my last, but lm about to say fukk it and just keep on gaming

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
42 and the ps4 is it for me.
Now if they successfully reboot mass effect into a quality franchise, I'll change my mind.

I'll still cherry pick games fro. The last generation but other that control, I'm not impressed