Do you think you will still be gaming into older age?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As long as my hands and eyes work I'm in. I take sabbaticals from gaming so I never get burned out. Gonna be playing this backlog until the end.

I’ll be doing this in some form as long as I’m physically able to.

As long as my hands and eyes still work ill be gaming. My gaming room in my 60s will be legendary

the irony is video games might be responsible for my eyesight going bad 15-20 years from now if I’m still here :francis:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Depends on how the gaming industry goes
I pi wish for the days of brawlers, platforms and interesting/unique games
Also I mainly play third person
And it seems the industry is going away from that
Or
Just rehashing the formula that is popular
If and when I get the PS5
That’s the last system for me:yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'll probably game more the older I get now that I stay in the house more. When I was younger I used to chase p*ssy all the time so sometimes gaming took a complete backseat.

Yeah i didn’t game at all from like 09-2015 because i was just out and about, now that I’ve just been focused on work and school I’ve resigned to game life.

Daps
Gamed pretty hard in high school.

Barely gamed in college because of girls, studying, girls, partying and girls :russ:.

Once I graduated and started my career, I went through a period of collecting a shyt ton of games and new consoles (bought a Dreamcast, PS3, PS4, Wii, Wii U, old GameCube etc). Didn't really play much but always "intended" to.

Now I play a few hours/week and definitely back into it more.

Younger Gen X, Millenials and the youngins will keep gaming since we grew up with it. Boomers started it but they didn't really play games as a group since most thought it was some nerd shyt.

You'll see a 45 or 50 year old Xer game but rarely a 65 or 70 year old Boomer even know shyt about games. They just happy to use smartphones and Facebook.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
:mjlol:

...but :wtb: @ the age remarks in here

Same boat, in my 40s, first system was the Atari 2600 with the fake woodgrain.

As long as studios continue making good games, i don't develop arthritis & my reaction time hasn't suffered, then yeah.

Going digital is also making things easier. You're not standing in line looking :flabbynsick:

But the Holy Grail is having that special someone you can game with

:mjcry:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I think it's over for me.

I've had a Nintendo, Genesis, PSOne, PS2, 360/PS3, and PS4.

I've lost interest. Sports games are at an all-time low. They don't innovate anymore because there's no competition. Outside of that, every other game is a FPS or some type of zombie stuff. The variety isnt there like it used to be.

I could've bought a PS5, but as a result of what I just said, I have no desire to.

We'll see what happens if GTA 6 ever comes out. That alone could possibly sell me an entire system. But I doubt it. I played my PS4 way less than my PS3.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:mjlol:

...but :wtb: @ the age remarks in here

Same boat, in my 40s, first system was the Atari 2600 with the fake woodgrain.

As long as studios continue making good games, i don't develop arthritis & my reaction time hasn't suffered, then yeah.

Going digital is also making things easier. You're not standing in line looking :flabbynsick:

But the Holy Grail is having that special someone you can game with

:mjcry:

YESSIR!!!! nikkaz don't know about that 1 and 2 prong on the back of the tv skruggle. :wow:

Last edited: