Do you think the best player in the world title is open?

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Jokic has the spot in most people’s eyes but I feel if Luka balls out and beats the Celtics he will become number 1. Especially considered he slayed the Timberwolves team that Jokic lost to and how well this Celtics team has played all season.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Jokic has the spot in most people’s eyes but I feel if Luka balls out and beats the Celtics he will become number 1. Especially considered he slayed the Timberwolves team that Jokic lost to and how well this Celtics team has played all season.

Nah, Kyrie is a better Murray.. MPJ is an albatross now for Denver as well. The midseason trades for Dallas paid off. Luka could create an "argument" but even a title and a Finals MVP... I don't see how it would be undisputed in Luka's favor.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Nah, Kyrie is a better Murray.. MPJ is an albatross now for Denver as well. The midseason trades for Dallas paid off. Luka could create an "argument" but even a title and a Finals MVP... I don't see how it would be undisputed in Luka's favor.
The best player in the world is hardly ever undisputed.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Another, “I want to fit this world into the MJ and Lebron world, there must be an MJ :sadbron:”-thread

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Nah. Jordan, Shaq, Duncan, Kobe and LeBron all had runs where they were CLEARLY the best... the last time it was disputed was Bird/Magic
Not at all. Stop it. shaq Duncan and Kobe you can agrue them all in the early 2000s then Kobe/Lebron after that then lebron/curry/kd after that. freak had 2 years where he was the clear cut best but u can argue a few other player then joker had his 2 years and now u can agure Luka who is 5 straight years 1st all team nba. Them 2 is clearly the best and nobody’s even close. Im starting to see a trend with the Luka hate from some posters but imma wait it out till I point it out.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Not at all. Stop it. shaq Duncan and Kobe you can agrue them all in the early 2000s then Kobe/Lebron after that then lebron/curry/kd after that. freak had 2 years where he was the clear cut best but u can argue a few other player then joker had his 2 years and now u can agure Luka who is 5 straight years 1st all team nba. Them 2 is clearly the best and nobody’s even close. Im starting to see a trend with the Luka hate from some posters but imma wait it out till I point it out.
It's wild to say it ain't even close when Embiid was playing like the best player in the world until he got injured this year and Giannis was his same dominating self. At this point I don't think there is an undisputed best as all four of those are flat out beasts and dominate in different ways.