Do You Think Starfield Will Have A Redemption Arc Like No Man's Sky & Cyberpunk Did?

will starfield have a redemption arc like cyberpunk or no man's sky?

• yes, in a few years Starfield will be considered an underrated masterpiece

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • nope, I don't see it happening

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • as long as Starfield is exclusive to Xbox & PC, then no

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • no because Starfield is just bad and doesn't have the potential Cyberpunk and NMS did

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I can see public opinion turning more positive over the years but it will always be a divisive game

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
do you think public opinion will turn around on Starfield in the years following it's release once more content updates & mods drop (a redemption arc so to speak) or will it's negative reputation stay with it forever?

Cyberpunk & No man's sky had some of the most toxic receptions at launch in gaming history but managed to turn it around through consistent updates & patches....can Starfield do the same? :jbhmm:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Maaaaannnn

Ain’t nothing wrong with Starfield and I refuse to be bullied by a couple of coli bullies who try to constantly apply that pressure to dismiss & shyt on this game
Went from GOTY before it even dropped to "ain't nothing wrong with Starfield" lmaoo even you know it was just aiiggghhhtt

Everybody outside of the coli I talk to about it says Starfield is good.
undisputed GOTY by bots to "Starfield is good" ya can't make this up brehs, this time last year MYSELF INCLUDED we was getting boners just dreaming of Skyrim in space, to now nikkas pretending there's nothing wrong with the game being a struggle 8.

Never change, arcadium :pachaha:

I don’t think the game is a disaster.

:dead:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Went from GOTY before it even dropped to "ain't nothing wrong with Starfield" lmaoo even you know it was just aiiggghhhtt

undisputed GOTY by bots to "Starfield is good" ya can't make this up brehs, this time last year MYSELF INCLUDED we was getting boners just dreaming of Skyrim in space, to now nikkas pretending there's nothing wrong with the game being a struggle 8.

game was lowkey probably the biggest gaming disappointment ever to me :wow:

I was really looking forward to it

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I’m still playing it

It was my GOTY

No one even talking bout a certain reboot and yall pivoted to like 4 or 5 games since many of yall completed it in the 8hrs that day it dropped:sas2:

Superstar
Daps

:russ:
“No man’s sky” was borderline fyre festival on release, but they owned it and turned that shyt around. “Cyberpunk” was playable for most, but quality of life improvements, and eventually the big DLC made it a classic. Those were disasters.

Starfield just didn’t meet the hype, but wasn’t broken; it’s still enjoyed by a lot of people. I say this a born in member of PCP5 nation (PC + PS5). Starfield wasn’t bad, just wasn’t epic. It was like the “Blueprint 2” of console exclusives. Nothing future DLC and mods (“Blueprint 2.1”) doesn’t have an opportunity to fix.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It doesn't need one No Mans Sky and Cyberpunk were trash when they came out and it took YEARS for those games to even be acceptable. Starfield came out of the gate as a 8.5/10 game and by the end of this year it will probably be a 10/10 with the upcoming updates and DLC. Bethesda is built different

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
The hate was really about it being on PC and Xbox Series only. It's a good game. Cyberpunk's redemption started with the 1.6 patch and concluded with one of the greatest free upgrades in recent gaming history with 2.0. :wow: It was a mess when it came out. Similar to Fallout: New Vegas. I don't think Starfield needs all that because most of the divisiveness and hating comes from PS5 stans :mjlol::hubie:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
what does that have to do with Starfield?
:mjlol:So Xbox stans wasn’t attacking non Xbox exclusives, and making up bs standards. Just to prop up Starfield lets not do this lol. Yes starfield gotten hate for being an exclusive because of console war bs. But Xbox stans doing their dirt didn’t help.