Do you think Square Enix will remake the worst mainline Final Fantasy?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nope, not 13 :umad:

zhu-yaj-research-facility.jpg

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I think I'm alright leaving it with PC versions being as close to a remaster as it gets

I feel like I really had to convince my teenage-self to like 8.

Cloud was emo, but Squall took it to Linkin Park angst levels

Got rid of materia and made me junction magic to my stats...but if I used those spells I gotta re-draw them to keep that count high and properly impact my stats
I felt like Ultimecia was eh...too much russian doll-ing with the main antagonist, and once time travel was going on....:unimpressed:

I ended up liking the card game, and the gunblade was cool

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think I'm alright leaving it with PC versions being as close to a remaster as it gets

Got rid of materia and made me junction magic to my stats...but if I used those spells I gotta re-draw them to keep that count high and properly impact my stats
I felt like Ultimecia was eh...too much russian doll-ing with the main antagonist, and once time travel was going on....:unimpressed:

Just all around the most boring cast of characters I’ve ever seen on top of the most boring world. What was actually good or memorable about ff8 outside the Gunblade?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
this game was better than XIII but they definitely shouldn’t remake it

card game ended up being the best part of the game :mjlol:

Superstar
Daps
:umad:
Just all around the most boring cast of characters I’ve ever seen on top of the most boring world. What was actually good or memorable about ff8 outside the Gunblade?

Bosses, GF’s/Summons, characters, SPACE, traveling, hidden bullshyt to find, Tonberry King, the space ship, being better than p*ssy ass IX (X, XI, XII, AND XIII), card game, card refining, hoes, an in-game salary, war, gun, spider tanks, a weird ass sorceress, boosting attacks, hoes, quick time events, more hoes, visiting family members, pets, the list goes on. I can’t believe you put that hallway simulator ahead of Ff8.