Do You Think "Liberal" White People Understand How Rigged The System Is?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
as a white person i can say probably 80% of white people are ignorant to this fact. they don't know any brown skinned people so they have no idea. most of them are racist and when they hear black people talking about this sort of thing they just think "black people need to stop complaining, get off welfare, and get a job."

the cognitive dissonance is so infuriating, it almost makes me want to kill someone. how are those black people supposed to get jobs when they're denied education and other opportunities for advancement?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this.
and someone explain how things are "rigged"?
What exactly cant you do in this life?

I can see when talking about looking for a job...but buying a house? you can apply for a loan and go through the whole process w/o actually meeting someone, the shyt is all about numbers and $$$ nowadays.

you've never heard of redlining? qualified black applicants denied loans while whites with worse credit are given loans. it's real, and it still happens.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Honestly... Sometimes I hate liberal white people more the conservative white people... Atleast conservatives are honest with their shyt... Liberal white folks sometimes make comments where im like :comeon:

Aren't you from the bay? I was up there and them cats be on some other shyt:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah,new age liberal whitey thinks they know what's best for the minority,eye guess they mean well but imo when eye come across them they always come off patronizing and smarmy..

a lot of the bleeding heart trustafarians are merging into hipsturrs though who eye wanna monster truck roll over them and have their skinny jeans on the tire treads..

you can't really learn anything unless you directly experience it though,and just their very presence corrupts the field study cause by their being there they took the home of another minority..

which is why it seems like the only whites that get it are those who grew up in the hood. even they can be ignorant, but they definitely seem to have a much better grasp of what's going down than their more privileged white counterparts.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
this.
and someone explain how things are "rigged"?
What exactly cant you do in this life?

I can see when talking about looking for a job...but buying a house? you can apply for a loan and go through the whole process w/o actually meeting someone, the shyt is all about numbers and $$$ nowadays.

the problem is that black folks have been told that we are different for so long that we actually believe it.
Most of our issues are due to poverty. Its always been that way.

:ooh:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most of my ex gf's who are white understood or where even more rah rah about racism than i was. with that said, they have all told me they never realized how much i think more in terms of race and how i define people by their race/culture/geography than as individuals but maybe thats just females

Daps
Reppin
NULL
most of my ex gf's who are white understood or where even more rah rah about racism than i was. with that said, they have all told me they never realized how much i think more in terms of race and how i define people by their race/culture/geography than as individuals but maybe thats just females

those bytches weren't rah rah about shyt. they just wanted that black dikk (nh). don't be fooled by these white chicks who "date" black guys. tell me how many of them are marrying those black guys.