Do You Think "Liberal" White People Understand How Rigged The System Is?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
ARE YOU A MIND READER, BROTHER? WHAT DO YOU THINK THE OCCUPY PEOPLE WERE PROTESTING, DUUUUUDE?

when they speak of the unemployment rate being 8-9%, that figure does not include black folks. So the economic strains that black folks have been facing for years does not always reflect in figures tossed around by the "experts", same approach when a solution is applied

Occupy wall street was due to economic strains and plights that blacks have faced and complained about before, affecting much more whites, than usual

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I personally find it funny that white people are ignorant to the fact that they are racists. They think that they gotta be out screaming "****** YOU'RE A ******" in a black guy's face like kramer from seinfeld before they are considered to be a racist. while they wanna say they have black friends or w/e they are locking their car doors every time a black person walks past their car at a stop light.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
I personally find it funny that white people are ignorant to the fact that they are racists. They think that they gotta be out screaming "****** YOU'RE A ******" in a black guy's face like kramer from seinfeld before they are considered to be a racist. while they wanna say they have black friends or w/e they are locking their car doors every time a black person walks past their car at a stop light.

I do this in the hood and when homeless people are around:stylin:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
my mother does that she is a white woman in her 50's. Black people have you as scared as an old white lady.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
my mother does that she is a white woman in her 50's. Black people have you as scared as an old white lady.

I don't know if you're talking to me but I'm coming from Long Beach:dwillhuh: shyt is not safe in certain parts and I hate when aggressive bums get close to your door and beg for change. If you never lived in the hood, you wouldn't understand.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
how many times has having your door locked stopped someone from opening it up? they must try pretty often to have you this scared.

"B-b-b-b-ut he came up to my car aggressively asking for change"

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
how many times has having your door locked stopped someone from opening it up?
Every time:dead:

I don't know what point your trying to prove. You got to be a fukking idiot to not lock your door in the hood. I don't know if you misinterpret my post earlier, but I lock the door PERIOD in the hood.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
how many times has having your door locked stopped someone from opening it up? they must try pretty often to have you this scared.

"B-b-b-b-ut he came up to my car aggressively asking for change"

Why you keep editing your posts? You've edited/added it at least 3 times:dwillhuh:

edit: You're a fukkiing white boy from the burbs..you don't know shyt. Don't ever address me again fakkit.

i hate my white skin

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
cause i misspelled stuff and have fukked up grammar and i dont realized it until after i hit post. i do it all the time.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I agree with most of the statements here but ya'll do realize there's millions of poor whites in America too right? :yeshrug: don't let the television fool you

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
HELL NO!

About two months back one of my clear co-workers wanted to discuss twopax sugcoore with the students. I was like :ohhh: snap! what your agenda?

Are we going to converse about his mother being a black panther, his poetry, the meaning behind T.H.U.G. life... all happy an ish :pachaha:

Apparently this wench watched "Freedom Writers" and felt the need to mimic it..... :snoop:

I lost my cookies, and told her bytch it's TUPAC SHAKUR :pacspit: and commenced telling she best ta watch her back @ 3 o'clock. :violent:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
HELL NO!

About two months back one of my clear co-workers wanted to discuss twopax sugcoore with the students. I was like :ohhh: snap! what your agenda?

Are we going to converse about his mother being a black panther, his poetry, the meaning behind T.H.U.G. life... all happy an ish :pachaha:

Apparently this wench watched "Freedom Writers" and felt the need to mimic it..... :snoop:

I lost my cookies, and told her bytch it's TUPAC SHAKUR :pacspit: and commenced telling she best ta watch her back @ 3 o'clock. :violent:

Smarten up, Knowledge. :huhldup: