Do You Think "Liberal" White People Understand How Rigged The System Is?

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
What did the Occupy movement have to do with white racism? I forgot where I heard this, but it summed up the message just right: The Occupy movement was just CACs mad that their white privilege didn't kick in fast enough

:manny:

Daps
if you guys are leanring your black history but only taking the time to learn about the american portion then FAIL. you do have a history before slavery. certainly your whole existence & history doesn't revolve around white people like history books do

Liberals only care if it makes them look good with little sacrifice, when it comes to actual sacrifice like their kids, then they don't care. there was a book on this with studies. if i remember the name i'll post it.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Yeah, mostly they don't understand the privilege they have just by being white.

On any level, a white man and a black man aren't the same and won't be treated the same. Poor, rich, whatever.

That's why you gotta
15rxle0.jpg
whenever you hear the term "post-racial America." shyt doesn't exist.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
like, i'm not referring to the obvious racists, the ones who just don't give a fukk and already have convinced themselves that nikkas aren't shyt. nah, instead, i'm talking about the so-called enlightened white people who have black friends and consider themselves "liberal."

do these people realize how easy they have it compared to your average black man and woman? are they at all aware of the odds against which we are pitted on a daily basis? when it comes to anything, whether it be purchasing a home or applying for a job, we're up against a system that's rigged to guarantee our failure.

does this cross the mind of white people? i just ask myself: how the fukk can we, black people, walk these streets with cacs and not just want to beat their asses into a fukking pulp?
some not all.

i do think the rage would escalate.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
the mere fact that you folks are using the term liberals, proves that you've been conditioned to categorize and blindly apply stereotypical thoughts accordingly. Similar process of the most extreme racist

Since there are non-white folks who are white supremacist (using whiteness as a litmus test to prove great leadership, beauty, intelligence etc), then a white-man married to a black man, could also be a white supremacist, who also discriminate's against other homosexuals

The point is, human beings are complex. But at the same time they are simple, in that their behaviors are learned and not innate. Don't be lazy in your rational to cookie-cut labels and apply the default summaries on those labels onto people. That approach has made systemic racism thrive because all you need to do place a few black faces in certain positions, which will muffle the argument and undermine the efforts of the people who are lazy in their rational
this.
and someone explain how things are "rigged"?
What exactly cant you do in this life?

I can see when talking about looking for a job...but buying a house? you can apply for a loan and go through the whole process w/o actually meeting someone, the shyt is all about numbers and $$$ nowadays.

the problem is that black folks have been told that we are different for so long that we actually believe it.
Most of our issues are due to poverty. Its always been that way.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
all this muhfukkin' bytchin'. fukk these racist white folks and sqaure ass tea party nikkas. go get your money and take care of you and yours.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
like, i'm not referring to the obvious racists, the ones who just don't give a fukk and already have convinced themselves that nikkas aren't shyt. nah, instead, i'm talking about the so-called enlightened white people who have black friends and consider themselves "liberal."

do these people realize how easy they have it compared to your average black man and woman? are they at all aware of the odds against which we are pitted on a daily basis? when it comes to anything, whether it be purchasing a home or applying for a job, we're up against a system that's rigged to guarantee our failure.

does this cross the mind of white people? i just ask myself: how the fukk can we, black people, walk these streets with cacs and not just want to beat their asses into a fukking pulp?

who knows. You have to judge that on a person by person basis. I guess it is human nature to try and lump people together.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
nah,new age liberal whitey thinks they know what's best for the minority,eye guess they mean well but imo when eye come across them they always come off patronizing and smarmy..

a lot of the bleeding heart trustafarians are merging into hipsturrs though who eye wanna monster truck roll over them and have their skinny jeans on the tire treads..

you can't really learn anything unless you directly experience it though,and just their very presence corrupts the field study cause by their being there they took the home of another minority..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No they don't. The only way they can is if they witness it happen. They think all these things are just coincidences and that it's all fair.

Which we all know is :rudy:

But it's not their fault though. Most of them mean well. These are the only kind of white people I can stand.

how is it not their fault? isn't their ignorance of our reality, when they can certainly educate themselves on what's occurring, something to lay at their feet? i think the "naive white person" routine only goes so far.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Honestly... Sometimes I hate liberal white people more the conservative white people... Atleast conservatives are honest with their shyt... Liberal white folks sometimes make comments where im like :comeon: