Do you think LeBron is a top 5 NBA player all-time?

Top Five?

• Total voters

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
NOPE

NOT EVEN TOP 10 IF WE KEEPIN IT A BUCK

He's Top 10 right now, 7-10 range off accomplishments alone but that Top 5 is for GOAT level players that shift franchises despite all odds.
They create cultures of winning with multiple championships and lift franchises from the dead.

Paul Pierce was spot on with his assessment.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes
Let's just be honest at what he's accomplished since a teenager in a grown man league. Take the emotion outta anyone's argument and he's def top 5. If he wasn't there wouldn't be so many hate threads and debates on here. Ain't nobody arguing over Brandon bass ranking

27 7 and 7 with that longevity is amazing
He only played one season as a teenager and it could be argued that he was outplayed by another teenager Carmelo Anthony that same season. His longevity is amazing though

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I said no. He never felt dominant enough to me, like MJ or Lakers Shaq. Not as skilled as Kobe or Hakeem. His longevity is no better than Kareem. His prime no better than Bird. Duncan won more against stiffer competition, and was a better two-way player. Bill Russell. LeBron underachieved IMO. He's not eligible.
A guy who averaged 28/8/7 on close to 60/40/75 splits and nearly won DPoY and led his team to close to 70 wins at his peak didn’t feel dominant. A guy who won 4 MVP’s in a 5 year stretch.

He was dominant it’s just haters don’t want to see that he was dominant any narrative and hypocrisy will be made to downplay his dominance.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He's Top 10 right now, 7-10 range off accomplishments alone but that Top 5 is for GOAT level players that shift franchises despite all odds.
They create cultures of winning with multiple championships and lift franchises from the dead.

:mjlol: players don’t lift franchises from the dead alone it’s done top down

It takes a good organization. LeBron IS Cleveland only when he’s there have they had true success and when he’s there he’s pretty much the local economy.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

I CAN MAKE A CASE FOR 10 PLAYERS OVER HIM....I AINT MAD AT U IF U HAVE HIM IN THE 7-10 RANGE THO. BUT TOP 5 IS OUTRAGEOUS AND MEDIA DRIVEN.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A guy who averaged 28/8/7 on close to 60/40/75 splits and nearly won DPoY and led his team to close to 70 wins at his peak didn’t feel dominant. A guy who won 4 MVP’s in a 5 year stretch.

He was dominant it’s just haters don’t want to see that he was dominant any narrative and hypocrisy will be made to downplay his dominance.
He was so dominant that two of his peers have the same amount of rings in fewer finals appearances. That two of his peers smoked him for titles.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He was so dominant that two of his peers have the same amount of rings in fewer finals appearances. That two of his peers smoked him for titles.
Since he came into the league he has the highest winning % and Finals MVP’s.

These “peers” you speak of are top 15 players who teamed up together and blocked LeBron’s teams from winning a championship.

He had already beaten both in 2012 and 2016.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since he came into the league he has the highest winning % and Finals MVP’s.

These “peers” you speak of are top 15 players who teamed up together and blocked LeBron’s teams from winning a championship.

He had already beaten both in 2012 and 2016.
Dwayne Wade has 3 rings. He had one when LeBron decided to team up with a then top 3 player in South Beach and was barely able to win two. And Steph Curry beat him 3 out of 4. Meanwhile Kwahi Leonard has 2 rings beating two super teams for both.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Besides MJ, Kareem who could you objectively put infront of Lebron. And miss me with that Lebron groupie stuff I don't even like him he routinely beat the shyt out of my Hawks.
Jordan, Magic, Bird, Wilt, Kareem, Kobe, Durant, Olajuwon, probably more. The Hawks haven't had a truly great player since Dominique Wilkins beating them isn't an accomplishment.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Dwayne Wade has 3 rings. He had one when LeBron decided to team up with a then top 3 player in South Beach and was barely able to win two. And Steph Curry beat him 3 out of 4. Meanwhile Kwahi Leonard has 2 rings beating two super teams for both.
Kawhi beat an injured Warriors team what super team :gucci:

LeBron losing to a 73-9 team that added Kevin Durant was expected. Damn, y’all go full retard when LeBron is involved.