Do you think LeBron is a top 5 NBA player all-time?

Top Five?

• Total voters

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
He’s top 10 to me, which in all practical terms is pretty much the same in my book...just cause the separation of guys to have been the best ever is like a “top 5 rappers ever” list...where if you ask me one day you’ll get slight variations compared to a list I made another day...where I usually pull back is this nonstop push via various elements that pushes him ahead of every one but Jordan (and Jordan only as a formality, cause they’re really trying damnedest to push ahead of him too)....but guys like magic, shaq, duncan, kobe that he hasn’t separated himself from in my book...that I’m not gonna necessarily raise hell if someone puts him ahead of and vice versa ...and that’s the guys from my era of fandom...throw in dudes like Wilt, Oscar and Russel and it starts to gets to be a liquid situation

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the way I see it. It feels wrong to not have Bron in the top 5 but there are probably 9 players whom you could have legitimate arguments were better, even if just for their accolades as opposed to their skill (Russell, Magic, Bird, MJ, Kobe, Kareem, Shaq, Duncan, Wilt). The thing is you can make that exact same argument against anyone else in the top 10 outside of Jordan.

Cyber

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
This is the way I see it. It feels wrong to not have Bron in the top 5 but there are probably 9 players whom you could have legitimate arguments were better, even if just for their accolades as opposed to their skill (Russell, Magic, Bird, MJ, Kobe, Kareem, Shaq, Duncan, Wilt). The thing is you can make that exact same argument against anyone else in the top 10 outside of Jordan.
This sums up my thoughts, LeBron is in my top 5 and it feels weird to think otherwise but MJ the only guy that pretty much has no good argument to be placed out of top 5 (top 3, for that matter), worst thing you can say about him is that out of context 1-9 without Pippen.

Everyone else has a ton of baggage when it comes to stats/resume/skillset/mindset, LeBron is no exception to that

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I'm just going by finals MVP's & finals wins as the tie-breaker.

With that, LeBron is 5th. He needs 3 more titles and 3 more finals MVP's to fukk with MJ.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.gif

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Easily. It’s just the Bron stans who feel offended if he isn’t Top 2 shyt I’ve had conversations with dudes who will argue if you don’t put him at 1 :mjtf:

Bron catches a lot more than he should due to his delusional fanbase. To exceed the hype and expectations coming out of High School alone is amazing in itself. I won’t argue with anyone having him being their GOAT. Just personally I can’t have a GOAT who is 3-6 in the Finals... and 4 out of 5 years have his matchup snatch away a Finals MVP from him. Any other sport , no one with a losing record in their Championship is ever labeled as such. Top 2-5 , I will not argue :hubie: