Do you think "hard" drugs should be legal?

Should "hard" drugs be legal?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps
yes, it's the only way to prevent even more drug addiction. people are ignorant as to drugs negative effects in totality and we should also address why people choose to start using them in the first place(depression, boredom, escape etc).

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. Come to the west coast and see all the people who look like they are half dead walking around. Also a lot of crime like Bipping in San Fran is driven by drug addictions.

MJ and Alcohol (I think this is worse than MJ) and all the usual normalized things are ok. Hard drugs are destroyers of societies.
The negative impacts on societal from alcohol are enormous and people are conditioned to think it’s somehow better than cocaine for example

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Even the ones that will have you neglecting your kids and stealing from your mammy?

:heh:

little to no theft if they can get the drugs for free.

In the interest of pragmatism when dealing with addicts who are into hard drugs, I think the government should supply those drugs for free and at a government owned facility. A facility or compound with nurses, security guards and drug counselors on site. Prohibition gave rise to organized crime and the drug war just amplified it 1000 fold across the world destabilizing countries by corrupting governments. The proceeds from the illegal drug trade allows criminals to reinvest into other criminal activities like sex trafficking, arms dealing and et cetera.

the government buying property and having drug treatment centers every 2-4 miles where addicts can get their fix is way cheaper than the current price tag of the war on drugs. There'd be less prostitution if addicts didn't have to sell their bodies to earn money for their next fix which would reduce the number of std transmissions. There'd be less violent crime, such as armed robbery, assaults, break-ins and murders if addicts didn't have to pay for their next drug fix. fewer crimes means fewer traumatized victims and property damage. a gradually reduced war on drugs in it's current form would greatly reduce police powers. fewer stop-and-frisk, reduce search and seizures, put an end to civil forfeitures by police. The police have no reason to remain militarized if there isn't a war on drugs.

Every school should have a drug awareness class that shows the gory downsides of drug use/abuse. I'm talking about images showing what it does to the body and what it does to your various organs. The youth should be armed with this info so should they decide to use hard drugs such as crack, meth etc. they know exactly what they're getting into. people have to accept not everyone can be saved and our current method of wack-a-mole dealing with users and dealers harms everyone.

The government should hire the chemists or herbalists to manufacture the drugs, the nurses to dispense it and the security to ensure thats everyone on-site is safe. i wouldn't want high individuals walking around in public or operating a vehicle.

i think the public at large would feel immense relief if addicts were out of sight and out of mind.

no more billions of dollars every year being funneled to various criminal organizations around the world because the competition(the government) is giving away product for free. theres no incentive to manufacture if no one is buying. There'd be fewer gang turf wars which always end up with innocent bystanders becoming victims.

i think if we had comprehensive drug awareness and drug treatment programs in addition to the free drugs, we'd finally put an end to the war on drugs.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I know a lot of professional who do cocaine. In a closed market you gotta know a plug to get it you gotta have discipline from then on. In an open market I could only imagine the fukkery being able to purchase it whenever. I say No to hards

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hard drugs would reek even greater havoc if they were available at dispensaries. We already have been through the crack epidemic and now dealing with the opioid epidemic, thanks to frivolous doctors.

Unfortunately, there are people in government that continue to allow hard drugs entry into the country.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
The only way something like this would even have a semblance of fitting into modern society, is if there were regulations in place to make sure that the product was made with the purest material and intentions in mind, which is almost always the anti-thesis of why alot of these street drugs were eventually homogenized into what they are today (Heroin, Crack, Street Fentanyl) from their medical/pharmaceutical progenitors.

One of the things I wish Breaking Bad actually did, with it's whole "Pure Meth" shyt was actually show the potency of the drug in terms of how it affected it's user's rather than just have the people that sold it go "It's awesome and pure! Hence, why it costs more!"

R.8d1179c59affcc04ba86ecb88018f98b

If you've watched Breaking Bad and it's prequel, Better Call Saul it was noted that Tuco started fukking with harder (pause) drugs after his prison stint that eventually started to make him turn into the loose cannon we see him in when it came to Breaking Bad, but how much of that was fueled by the fact that he was already an emotionally unhinged psycho, living in a world of violence and a culture that used it as a necessity to stay alive? He liked the blue shyt. Did it give him a cleaner high?
Also, Jessie and his group, who were meth smoking retards had access to the blue shyt, with Jessie being able to finally make a formidable product after years of strife learning/fighting Walter. Did it make him less or more paranoid? Could he smoke the Skante and still be a human being? I've often talked about the LSD, DMT, Ketamine, Ayahuasca, Psilocybin adventures I've had in my privillaged period "Party and Bullshyt" lifestyle I had during University days, but every facet of that stemmed from the fact that me and my good luck buddies had "Walter Whites" to make sure that our shyt was synthesized with Love, Care and Concern.
Could something like that benefit those 'suffering' the throes of hard drug addiction for a greater good?
I know The Netherlands at one time was offering free 'clean' drugs for users to come and get high without risking their lives/health buying on the street and using poor product and needles, but the focus on that was more towards keeping people placated rather than gauging how well it helped them being functionable drug users.

I mean, can you really wrangle hard drugs away from the underground or force nikkas like Raekwon from not stepping the fukk out of a brick, adding milk and spit in the shyts to stretch the product which leads to more profit?