Do you think "hard" drugs should be legal?

Should "hard" drugs be legal?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
When I say "hard" drugs I mean things like heroin, crack/cocaine, ecstacy, meth, etc.

There's an argument that all drugs should be legal - adults should be able to do what they want with their bodies, and if these drugs are legal than people can use safely (relatively speaking...) and there will be fewer overdoses and less violence. Not to mention people wouldn't be going to jail for nonviolent drug offenses. On the other hand, some people are against legalizing hard drugs and think that would just encourage more people to use them.

What's the TLR take?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

full

giphy.gif

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
When I say "hard" drugs I mean things like heroin, crack/cocaine, ecstacy, meth, etc.

There's an argument that all drugs should be legal - adults should be able to do what they want with their bodies, and if these drugs are legal than people can use safely (relatively speaking...) and there will be fewer overdoses and less violence. Not to mention people wouldn't be going to jail for nonviolent drug offenses. On the other hand, some people are against legalizing hard drugs and think that would just encourage more people to use them.

What's the TLR take?
:dead: @ vitamin E being a hard drug.

:skip: @ alcohol being a "soft"drug.

But nah, all legalizing it gone do is stop cacs from going to jail over it and help them make even more $$$ wity impunity off it then they already do.

And while im opposed to folks going to jail period over the shyt when what they really need is help, seeing what that shyt do to people man, my life has literally been inundated with drugs and addiction born trauma from the time i was conceived man.

In fact, that shyt lowkey why and how i was conceived more likely than not :francis:

decriminalize it sure but aint no place for no damn crack or heroine dispensary in a civilized world man.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Yep.

Legalize it

From the legal money gained you can have treatment and recovery subsided, you’d get rid of a lot of illegal activity since people wouldn’t have to get their drugs through the street

Make crimes while on drugs punished with an added sentence

Let people do what they want :manny:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
dictating the personal lives of other people should be illegal

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Well, they once were legal so I'd have to analyze why they were made criminal. If it's just government control, fukk it, legalize em. But some of these things are legitimately bad for you even in the smallest doses.

I think mushrooms and LSD should be legal. I wish cocaine was (not that I've ever done it or ever will :mjlit: )

Maybe we add a status to make those things medical or you have to be licensed/age requirement. Better yet, make it all legal, but you gotta get it or make it yourself.

Letting my imagination run wild, but do we really want this gun happy racist ass country to be hype off blow... And that be the law of the land?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I dont think it means you should do them, but yes. What is the logic here. The drugs will likely ruin a persons life starting with health, and relationships, and so on. So the solution is to tack on to that ruin thru the legal system? fukkin up gainful employment, etc? And at the same time
wCR5Ad.gif