Do You Think Cat Men Are Weirdos?

cat owning men are weirdos

• yeah there's something 'off' about them..

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • nah.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • fukk outta here. cats are way more trill than dogs

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • pet owners in general are weirdos

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • dog owners disturb me more

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • why the fukk is the whole internet obsessed with cats..?

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
More of a "dog" person myself, but I don't have no beef with cats. Used to kind of dislike em because they just come around when tehy feel like and don't care if you call them, but they're just different I guess :yeshrug:

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I must have a different cat than most. My cat comes when I call him, is super thirst for affection at all times, & never has hissed or scratched me. Better than having a dirty ass dog that has to be walked and cleaned all the damn time.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
lol i have this conversation from time to time, came up the other day actually...I'm not a dog person, I don't uniformerley hate them, but I'm not partial to them at all, they are too needy...I hate my friends dog, it never exhibits anything other then being a dumb animal, all ID, eat, sleep, bark, asking for attention. Cats generally exist outside of their owners, and have their own agenda, sleeping or catching mice, or laying down whatever...dogs are slobbering and drooling, taking them outside, it's disgusting. Cats are just cleaner, more independent, more my type of pet. I haven't had one since my sisters died, while in my care though.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only fakkits and child molesters own cats