Do You Think Cat Men Are Weirdos?

cat owning men are weirdos

• yeah there's something 'off' about them..

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • nah.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • fukk outta here. cats are way more trill than dogs

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • pet owners in general are weirdos

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • dog owners disturb me more

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • why the fukk is the whole internet obsessed with cats..?

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Nah fukk dogs, I always wanted a black cat, cats are independent, chill, they dont need all the bullshyt.

And Dog owners are even more weird if you ask me, not because of their tendencies as owners or nothing but because they want everyone to love dogs too. Like I hear people say shyt like "I dont trust you if you dont like dogs" all the fukking time, makes no sense, why cant I just not like dogs?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's the point of having a cat, and what's the difference between a cat and 25 cent gold fish. u cant do shyt with either of them, all they do is eat and sleep.
well, if you have leather furniture, the cat will scratch the shyt out of it so +1 point for gold fish.

i got a dog because i like to go running, and dogs are perfect running partners. they're always down to exercise and dont say shyt the whole run. also, a puppy is a better wingman than any human or any other animal alive.
a husky or german shepherd puppy >>>>

cats are useless and pointless to me as pets. i had a cat growing up i rarely saw it. that son of a bytch was always sleeping under someones bed or in the garage, would show up to eat then disappear again. fukks the point in that? i can just feed stray cats its the same shyt.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Nah fukk dogs, I always wanted a black cat, cats are independent, chill, they dont need all the bullshyt.

And Dog owners are even more weird if you ask me, not because of their tendencies as owners or nothing but because they want everyone to love dogs too. Like I hear people say shyt like "I dont trust you if you dont like dogs" all the fukking time, makes no sense, why cant I just not like dogs?

I agree. I can't stand those people that are like "I love dogs more than people"....

I don't trust people who love dogs or animals more than people...those are people who just really sicken me. How can you put animals above people? People are society...we aren't ran by cats and dogs.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I would have to say yes, I have never known an adult black male that owns a cat. Some just kinda creepy about that shyt and I don't trust cats at all....

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
tumblr_m92a40gxni1rn6e3mo1_500.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not really, I mean it would be a little weird for a man to own a bunch of cats but I don't see the big deal about having 1 or 2. In a lot of ways cats make better pets than dogs because:

1. You don't have to train them, as long as you have a litter you don't have to worry about where they'll take a shyt.

2. Not as loud, you don't have to worry about a loud cat keeping your neighbors up at night or barking at everybody that walks past.

3. More independent, don't mind being left home alone for a while.

4.Cleaner than dogs. They don't stink as much and will clean themselves to some extent.

5. They will kill insects and other pests, which is why they were originally domesticated.

Basically it's less work having a cat, all you have to do is feed it and change the litter and they're good. I don't have one, but I wouldn't mind getting one when I get a bigger place.

That's awesome. :smugdraper

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tha fukk is wrong with you cat haters? lots of today's men grew up with cats. so you are going to hate on them for that? that they treat animals well? i put a cat's life above that of the OP. you are a waste of skin and you are stealing oxygen.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i grew up with a dog and i loved her, a Dalmatian. wonderful dog, so loyal, so much personality.
she knew when someone from the family was coming home when they were miles away.
she would run from wherever she was and look out the window until they pulled up.

got a cat by accident later in life...i hated cats.

now i love my cat.
cats are really cool creatures.