Do You Think Cat Men Are Weirdos?

cat owning men are weirdos

• yeah there's something 'off' about them..

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • nah.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • fukk outta here. cats are way more trill than dogs

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • pet owners in general are weirdos

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • dog owners disturb me more

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • why the fukk is the whole internet obsessed with cats..?

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
cats can see ghosts/spirits...

You ain't lying there....I got a story about one we used to own back when I was really little...but it ain't for this forum.

Anyways, my sister has owned a female cat for many years and the cat is quite chill and independent and doesn't make a mess. She's got a 'boyfriend' now....some new neighbour's male cat that she's always kicking it with. She has had her tubes tied years ago, so she can knock the boots all day everyday wit' no worries.

When I move I'm gonna be getting a big fish tank. I'm not getting any other pets.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
You ain't lying there....I got a story about one we used to own back when I was really little...but it ain't for this forum.

Anyways, my sister has owned a female cat for many years and the cat is quite chill and independent and doesn't make a mess. She's got a 'boyfriend' now....some new neighbour's male cat that she's always kicking it with. She has had her tubes tied years ago, so she can knock the boots all day everyday wit' no worries.

When I move I'm gonna be getting a big fish tank. I'm not getting any other pets.

Why not? Tell the story my dude.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
tumblr_lzzw31dpts1r5kuvmo1_r1_500.jpg

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
i dont get the cat hate either.. I grew up with lots of cats, always liked 'em

some of the neighborhood cats walk right up to me and let me pet them, they dont do that to anybody else..

cats are chill as fukk, they never show aggression or try to attack you, unless its to defend themselves if they feel cornered

the pitbull types/aggressive dog owners piss me off .. like its some kind of macho trophy to walk around with a big dog,,, the same dog that probably will turn around and fukk you up if the mood strikes him..

and dont judge me if i dont pet your dog, or allow him to approach me or sniff me.. the shyt is mad awkward.. just keep your dog away from me, its your pet not mine :hmm:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
cat owning men, men that really love cats, anyone else think they come acorss as a lil :wrist:...?
Or just bawlz-out insane.
My arms-stockpiling Libertarian gun-nut Texan ex loved his cats more than he loved his women.
I said "No sir. u_u "

If I ever see him on CNN wearing an orange jumpsuit, I will not be surprised IN THE LEAST. Those guns were not legal. Not all of 'em. Not by a long shot. <_<

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Smartest pet you'll ever have. Hands down.

I love cats to death. I love dogs too but if i have to choose i'm taking the cat. And they are funny too in the way that they dont really give a fukk about you :laugh:

Whatchu talking bout breh? My cat is always coming at me periodically through the day demanding attention. When I wake up she's often on top of me

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
the NFL combine use to have a question on the test that said "Would you rather be a cat or a dog"

Here's how I see it, a dog is a pack animal and thus loyalty is important. There's no need to want to be a leader but there is a need to know and understand the role that the dog plays in the pack. A dog is to be obedient and have an urge to please it's masters. Which is what an NFL team wants

Cats are close to their instincts, you can put one of them outside and it will probably make it.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
cats can see ghosts/spirits... plus i believe that cats are reincarnted dead people.

eqypt worshipped them for a reason

In horror movies dogs are always getting fukked up for seeing ghosts and demons lol. The Conjuring and that second Paranormal movie.

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't think that there is a particular type of men that own cats, but they tend to be a bit more feminine than the dog owning fukkers......me, i would like to own both the cat and the dog, just to enjoy the fukkery that comes from their interaction....

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
2 different people.

I prefer cats, because I cant stand being followed and dont like needy people.

Dog owners are looking for a friend, cat owners are looking for a pet. So it just matters what you're looking for.

also having a cat is not soft. cats are elite hunters. put a dog out in the wilderness it'll scavenge or it'll die, a cat will hunt and survive every time.