Do You Think Cat Men Are Weirdos?

cat owning men are weirdos

• yeah there's something 'off' about them..

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • nah.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • fukk outta here. cats are way more trill than dogs

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • pet owners in general are weirdos

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • dog owners disturb me more

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • why the fukk is the whole internet obsessed with cats..?

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
cat owning men, men that really love cats, anyone else think they come acorss as a lil :wrist:

btw, whats up with the internets obsession with cats?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I don't know really. There are some guys who aren't weird who own cats but it wouldn't be for me personally. I don't like things that feel like they can crawl on me whenever they feel like it.

I also don't enjoy big dogs or dogs bigger than my mom's yorkshire terrier cause dogs are too happy for me. I'm always like get the fukk off of me.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I like dogs but I'm more of a cat person. I love cats. I don't own one, cause I can't afford it and my place is too small but if I could, I'd probably get a cat.

I think with me, it goes back to my childhood. My grandma had a lot of cats. I've always liked them.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
since I grew up in an apartment, I was all about cats. :manny: I can only do 1 at a time, and it has to be a COOL CAT :usure: but laying some food/water out, letting them do they thang, and petting them once per day isn't so weird to me. Little responsiblity little reward.

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
kissing-cat-gif.gif

Are you asking if this is weird?

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah my bud man had 2 cats and he was one of the coolest mothafukkas i've ever met. nikka weed crossbreeding game was on that :whew: status. Had a nikka coming back damn near everyday lol

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cats are pretty chill, i had a couple growin up. i actually never got ppl sayin they didnt like em. i can see how you wouldnt actively like em, but what the fukk is there to dislike about a cat? it purely does its own thing and doesnt bother u at all

i always hated dogs. and ive seen the bond ppl have with dogs, and i see how that shyt is cool. but between

-the smell (one of my boys dogs was :scusthov:, it died 4 years ago and his fukkin house still smells like it. my mom said it jumped up on her once and she had to go home and take a shower)
-the neediness. you cant fukkin leave a dog by itself, gotta walk it an pick up its shyt, etc. :beli: fukk all that
-the fact that u cant jus tell a dog to fukk off n leave u alone

i cant stand em. and like i said, i see why ppl love their dogs n shyt, n im sure i would if i ever owned one

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Yes. There's something weird about males who prefer cats to dogs, and I'm not a pet person AT ALL. If I had to pick one it would be an easy decision