Do you think an honour like system would ever work for the black community?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Honestly TLR moderation is half the problem. That poster has been lurking since 2019. If your only experience of The Coli was lurking TLR for the last three years then I could see how you'd come to believe this was an acceptable thread. This is only barely one step past the shyt said about women on the regular here.
This is facts

Ppl come in trying to outdo each other posting the most ridiculous shyt
Trying to fit in

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Basically similar to what Middle Easterners, South Asians, and some East African Horners have.

Basically any woman found to be thotting around outside of her marriage is dealt with by one of the male family members or any woman that is found to have children outside of marriage is forced to have an abortion or is threatened to be killed by the family. Men are who are found going around sleeping with other men's wives as well as impregnating women over and over again same thing.

When you look at these communities they tend to have very strong family structures and the out of wedlock birthrate is always in single digits. Despite the criticism it obviously draws you've to admit it does seem to work.

Do you think such measures would be needed to get things back under control in the black community?

Get mental health help.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:manny:
-Nothing to do with the Black community or honor.
-With that said, people going outside their marriages being promptly deal with across the board wouldn't bother me a bit.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would need a punishment mechanism that isn't purely physical as that would you know.. break the law. It would have to be access to something everybody wants.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't think marital dissatisfaction is any different in Western countries to be honest, the divorce rate is crazy high in most western countries. I do agree with you on the Child Abuse point though children are not treated well in those societies however at least they grow up in stable two parent house-holds with their biological mother and fathers.

There is truth to what you're saying but my suggestion was never to take women out of the work place or education. It was simply to implement an honour system which would mostly deal with reproduction. I wouldn't even be against pre-marital sex as long as a child is not produced out of wedlock. If it is it would've to be terminated or face death or family shunning. Also some of those countries such such as Iran, India, Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE outperform a lot of countries in Sub-Sahara and Black Caribbean in both education and economic metrics.

Oh the West by far no doubt but I do not see why we can't keep aspects of black culture while adding elements that could help improve our society. You've to admit those people even when they come over here to the West do seem to have very low out of wedlock birth-rates. I just don't see Indian or Arab Baby Mamas like the way I do with us.

"The west". What country do you live in and where did your family flee from in "The east" and why?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think marital dissatisfaction is any different in Western countries to be honest, the divorce rate is crazy high in most western countries. I do agree with you on the Child Abuse point though children are not treated well in those societies however at least they grow up in stable two parent house-holds with their biological mother and fathers.

There is truth to what you're saying but my suggestion was never to take women out of the work place or education. It was simply to implement an honour system which would mostly deal with reproduction. I wouldn't even be against pre-marital sex as long as a child is not produced out of wedlock. If it is it would've to be terminated or face death or family shunning. Also some of those countries such such as Iran, India, Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE outperform a lot of countries in Sub-Sahara and Black Caribbean in both education and economic metrics.

Oh the West by far no doubt but I do not see why we can't keep aspects of black culture while adding elements that could help improve our society. You've to admit those people even when they come over here to the West do seem to have very low out of wedlock birth-rates. I just don't see Indian or Arab Baby Mamas like the way I do with us.

I suggested women being taken out of the work force. And being required by law to stay at home unless given permission by a father or husband. I think this would fix many problems in our society with added additions to these rules. But killing women:whoa:?

Im curious why go to such extremes.Not even Natureboy who advocates domestic violence being allowed is such an extremist:gucci:?

Our women dont need all that imo. They want to be submissive to the black man.