Do you think an honour like system would ever work for the black community?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Another digiface black “Nazi eugenics” newly joined cac poster posting in disguise:

“hey guys, I’m black. But as A BLACK, don’t you think killing the undesirables would work better for US? I’m a black but I only post on st*rmfront to see what they say about US black people”
:comeon:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i supported opening registration because this place was slowly dying, but yeah it hasn't played out well.

guess i should have known better. :unimpressed:
I would like to know the ratio/percentage of new posters to banned posters since March 2022, @Morethan1 what’s the score? Since you have such a personal investment in this.. I need the numbers.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
True but shaming tactics don't quite have the same effect on women. Call a girl a slut back in the 60's and she'd slap you or start crying call a girl a slut now and she might start to get wet :mjlol:
In the 60s cacs were dating and impregnating 14 year olds, and sending off their daughters to be concubines to do cac celebrities to make the family “rich”
.. you dumb fuk - thankfully, drugs and alcohol had your crehthren exterminating themselves.

Who sent you?

The nerve to talk about “honoUR” killing, you damn UKAK when more than half of your bloodline is a result of Royal inbreeding and first cousin entanglements to keep wealth and power in your families for generations. Stfu.

Last edited:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How are black men not held accountable?:skip:
We’re literally blamed for everything wrong in the community.
Being blamed is not the same as being held accountable. We can blame a lot of issues on white supremacy, but white people have never been held accountable for it.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
A lot of you guys are pathetic with your women hating. Some advice, keep it to yourself, because even though you think you are doing damage, anyone can see aren't stable and don't have much going for you, especially in the relationship department. You are ceding your position in life without even realizing it. No stable person goes around hating and angry all day. :mjlol:Crazy you guys don't realize that, but if you did you would be working on yourself.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Airmax-EcoSeries-1-2-HP-Pond-Fountain_2048x.jpg

how bruh? Lol

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It definitely is but it does seem to work.....

Does seem to "work" for what?

The countries you mentioned are all f'd up societies with extreme amounts of dysfunction and terrible interpersonal relations. Child abuse is high, marital satisfaction is shyt, male-female relations are nearly nonexistent, and most of the educational and economic metrics are in the gutter because half the population doesn't even have basic rights. Not to mention that along with the sexism they're invariably societies with a high degree of racism, casteism, tribalism, etc., because you can never have only one regressive mindset, you're going to have it across the board.

Which one of those societies do you envy and would prefer to be living in right now? Which one isn't modelling dysfunction at this very moment?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Registration opens, sleeper accounts activate :mjlol:. This is what y'all wanted.

Honestly TLR moderation is half the problem. That poster has been lurking since 2019. If your only experience of The Coli was lurking TLR for the last three years then I could see how you'd come to believe this was an acceptable thread. This is only barely one step past the shyt said about women on the regular here.

MisanXthropic

Banned
Daps
Does seem to "work" for what?

The countries you mentioned are all f'd up societies with extreme amounts of dysfunction and terrible interpersonal relations. Child abuse is high, marital satisfaction is shyt male-female relations are nearly nonexistent

I don't think marital dissatisfaction is any different in Western countries to be honest, the divorce rate is crazy high in most western countries. I do agree with you on the Child Abuse point though children are not treated well in those societies however at least they grow up in stable two parent house-holds with their biological mother and fathers.

is shyt, male-female relations are nearly nonexistent, and most of the educational and economic metrics are in the gutter because half the population doesn't even have basic rights. Not to mention that along with the sexism they're invariably societies with a high degree of racism, casteism, tribalism, etc., because you can never have only one regressive mindset, you're going to have it across the board.

There is truth to what you're saying but my suggestion was never to take women out of the work place or education. It was simply to implement an honour system which would mostly deal with reproduction. I wouldn't even be against pre-marital sex as long as a child is not produced out of wedlock. If it is it would've to be terminated or face death or family shunning. Also some of those countries such such as Iran, India, Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE outperform a lot of countries in Sub-Sahara and Black Caribbean in both education and economic metrics.

Which one of those societies do you envy and would prefer to be living in right now? Which one isn't modelling dysfunction at this very moment?

Oh the West by far no doubt but I do not see why we can't keep aspects of black culture while adding elements that could help improve our society. You've to admit those people even when they come over here to the West do seem to have very low out of wedlock birth-rates. I just don't see Indian or Arab Baby Mamas like the way I do with us.