Do you think a hood nikka like me would enjoy Game of Thrones?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Depending on which "hood" you from it might be too gory for you. :mjpls:

Blood gets spilled and titties get exposed. That's in addition to it being a top 5 show of all time. And I'm HoH but I'll be damned if I wouldn't simp the fukk outta Kalessi :noah:

:birdman:

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Where the hood Where the hood Where the hood at
Say brehs, I think Im going to bite the bullet and give this shyt a chance.

Im really struggling to get into non-comedy TV series.

Watched the first season of True Detective and thought it was just aight. A bit overhyped if I were to be honest.

Watched 2 and half seasons of Breaking Bad and Im fukin done with this bullshyt. I have given it enough time. The story just doesnt grip me and I have no desire to continue watching it.

Now Game of thrones has the opportunity to entertain me and make a new fan out of me but I have my doubts.

Im obviously not gonna be discussing this show in the real world. What are the chances of coming across other hood nikkas who watch Game of Thrones? Not much. Probably non.

I guess I have no choice but to get keep giving my updates in this thread.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
lots of insecurity in this thread

its a wonderful piece of story telling and you have a fukking narrow cultural view which tells me your IQ is low as shyt

you would love the hookers the violence and the swag of the midget

and go fukk Yourself for being a fukking dumbass and read a book you ignorant ass

I can hear the ping of the bullets hitting the floor.. shots FIRED :jawalrus:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
hell no :camby:

don't let these dorks fool you, the show is lame dragons crap and no amount of boobs or beheadings will save the fact that the core subject matter is medievil mythical riff raff

man, I been wondering if I need to get into this show as well cuz everyone keeps saying how piff it is. I tried watching an episode with the wife, and didn t like it at all.

but then again, I dont like LOTR, hobbit, harry potter, type movies either so :manny:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
man, I been wondering if I need to get into this show as well cuz everyone keeps saying how piff it is. I tried watching an episode with the wife, and didn t like it at all.

but then again, I dont like LOTR, hobbit, harry potter, type movies either so :manny:
yeah, that is a big benchmark, if you don't like that stuff: Stay away

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
yeah, that is a big benchmark, if you don't like that stuff: Stay away

But then you also come across dudes like these :patrice:

I saw the episode where south park killed this show and had ppl telling me to check for this show for years. Im late as hell on this but I can admit this is the hottest show on tv....I also happen to hate anything like this show( Harry Potter, 300, Lord of the Rings , etc.) Id put this show up against the top dogs ( Sopranos, BB, Wire, Shield etc.) without even thinking twice:yeshrug:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Its common for people to get the opinion of others before checking out shows or movies to know if its any good

Your dumb as fukk :what:

:patrice: Not 'hood nikkas' tho. They either watch the shyt or they don't. What kinda 'hood nikka' sits down at his computer desk with a nice frosty beverage to go online and check with the 'brehs' what television programs he should be watching? Why the fukk are you watching TV anyway?? You should be outside trappin. Ol curled up in front of the TV every night ass wearin a bandana and wife beater thinking you hard ass nikka. Hood nikka?? I bet you got paid cable subscription too! :mjlol:

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
:patrice: Not 'hood nikkas' tho. They either watch the shyt or they don't. What kinda 'hood nikka' sits down at his computer desk with a nice frosty beverage to go online and check with the 'brehs' what television programs he should be watching? Why the fukk are you watching TV anyway?? You should be outside trappin. Ol curled up in front of the TV every night ass wearin a bandana and wife beater thinking you hard ass nikka. Hood nikka?? I bet you got paid cable subscription too! :mjlol:

lol at these cacs thinking that all nikkas from the hood are gangbanging, crack selling, or gat packing thugs who wouldnt have time to post on the internet due to all the criminal activity they be doing :laff:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:stopitslime: Do you like the "The Lord of the Rings"/"The Hobbit" movies? Do like movies like "300", "Troy", or "Kingdom of Heaven"? Do you like Medieval Epic Fantasies, period?

If the answer is Yes to those questions, You will like #DemThrones.

:troll: :

not true I love those movies but GOT is way too slow for my taste, its too much hype and nothing ever happens, but at the same time they are trying to tell 2344857 stories at the same time

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm no cac lil mans. I just know 'hood nikkas' don't identify themselves as hood nikkas and then ask about popular shows cuz everyone else is watching. Now tell the truth....you or your parents receive a cable bill every month or nah?

Daps

I don't like any of those franchises either. Game of Thrones is the best show on TV right now. Bar none.

Pour jelly on yourself if you want, tho :yeshrug:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Say brehs, I think Im going to bite the bullet and give this shyt a chance.

Im really struggling to get into non-comedy TV series.

Watched the first season of True Detective and thought it was just aight. A bit overhyped if I were to be honest.

Watched 2 and half seasons of Breaking Bad and Im fukin done with this bullshyt. I have given it enough time. The story just doesnt grip me and I have no desire to continue watching it.

Now Game of thrones has the opportunity to entertain me and make a new fan out of me but I have my doubts.

Im obviously not gonna be discussing this show in the real world. What are the chances of coming across other hood nikkas who watch Game of Thrones? Not much. Probably non.

I guess I have no choice but to get keep giving my updates in this thread.

Dont waste your time breh, I feel the exact same way about those shows, and cannot get into game of thrones either, its a whole lot of nothing going on, then one episode will be action packed then more long drawn oout dialog and talk about acts of betrayal lol (you have to see that south park episode)... but anyway dont do it, you will be bored out your mind and confused as fukk