Do you think a hood nikka like me would enjoy Game of Thrones?

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Where the hood Where the hood Where the hood at
lots of insecurity in this thread

its a wonderful piece of story telling and you have a fukking narrow cultural view which tells me your IQ is low as shyt

you would love the hookers the violence and the swag of the midget

and go fukk Yourself for being a fukking dumbass and read a book you ignorant ass

This nerd fakkot mad as fukk that I dont wanna watch naked men ride dragons nd shyt :laff:

Nahh you go ahead and enjoy that white boy

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
GoT isn't for people that call themselves hood nikkaz and need to make threads asking other people what they would enjoy, like they cant think or decide for themselves what they like. OP sounds more like a retarded fakkit than a "hood nikka".

:what: Its common for people to get the opinion of others before checking out shows or movies to know if its any good

Your dumb as fukk :what:

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No, I've tried to put everybody I know onto this and don't none of them fukk with it

Only person I know that fukks with it(besides myself) is my grandmother :laugh:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:what: Its common for people to get the opinion of others before checking out shows or movies to know if its any good

Your dumb as fukk :what:

Its also gay as fukk for a monkey such as yourself to call himself a hood nikka on a forum filled with cac nerds. You my firend, :ufdup:ain't no hood nikka or nething remotely close to one. Now go clean out your moms basement like she asked you a week ago breh.

:russ:hood nikkaz ask people in the hood for opinions not cacs on the innanet.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Troy was a dope movie but I get the feeling GOT is more in line with Lord of the Rings which I thought was a snoozefest

If you like a movie like "Troy", I don't see why you wouldn't like #DemThrones. GoT is better & harder than "The Lord of the Rings"/"The Hobbit" movies, remember it's an HBO show so it's Rated R/TV-MA content. It's has more violence & ESPECIALLY full frontal nudity/sex.