Do you think a hood nikka like me would enjoy Game of Thrones?

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Where the hood Where the hood Where the hood at
Dont waste your time breh, I feel the exact same way about those shows, and cannot get into game of thrones either, its a whole lot of nothing going on, then one episode will be action packed then more long drawn oout dialog and talk about acts of betrayal lol (you have to see that south park episode)... but anyway dont do it, you will be bored out your mind and confused as fukk

I'll give it one season to prove its worth.

If it doesn't grip my attention then it will go to the bushes like the rest of the "great" shows that I have had the misfortune to watch!:camby:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'll give it one season to prove its worth.

If it doesn't grip my attention then it will go to the bushes like the rest of the "great" shows that I have had the misfortune to watch!:camby:
thats fair, but you have been warned

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
After catching up with this show to the most recent episode, I have come to realize one thing

THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW EVER MADE BREHS :wow::whoo::ahh::banderas:

Cant believe I have been sleepin on this for so long.

The characters, the acting, the setting, the music score. Everything is done to goddamn perfection:ohlawd:

And who the fuk said that this show was similar to Harry Potter? Shyt is nothing like that! :heh:

Honestly, if there are other hood nikkas out there who are in two minds about giving Game of Thrones a watch, take it from me. This is definitely a show that you need to see.

But of course we can't discuss this out in the real world :pachaha:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
After catching up with this show to the most recent episode, I have come to realize one thing

The characters, the acting, the setting, the music score. Everything is done to goddamn perfection:ohlawd:

And who the fuk said that this show was similar to Harry Potter? Shyt is nothing like that! :heh:

Honestly, if there are other hood nikkas out there who are in two minds about giving Game of Thrones a watch, take it from me. This is definitely a show that you need to see.

Really? I think it's a little too slow, like I have to wait until the season is over to even try to watch it all at once or else I will lose interest in between episodes, or forget what was going on.. :manny: maybe I'm the weird one.

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Really? I think it's a little too slow, like I have to wait until the season is over to even try to watch it all at once or else I will lose interest in between episodes, or forget what was going on.. :manny: maybe I'm the weird one.

I never thought about that. Up until now, I had the luxury of watching multiple episodes of past seasons in a row to keep me interested.

But now I have to wait a week to see one episode and then a whole fukin year for the new season. This is going to be hard.

Maybe I will come to learn how much I really like this show.

Daps

What set you claim? Choose wisely.
ibvBljRLdJFYXb.png

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
What set you claim? Choose wisely.
ibvBljRLdJFYXb.png

lol. I dont know breh. Probably Lannisters even though I hate the Cersei character. Tyrion, Tywin and Jaime are all unique in their own way.

Joffrey was another great character to me and the kid who played him was the best of the cast in my opinion. All my life I have never been bothered by villain characters on TV and have often rooted for them but Joffrey was the first villain who I wanted to see get massacred so bad :russ:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Funny thing is...you barely if ever see damn dragons in any given episode...and pretty much NO magic at all.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thats what I meant. The supernatural element is barely existent. Thats why I dont get the whole comparison with Harry Potter and LOTR.
There's plenty of supernatural stuff its just not the focus. with all the different gods and stuff like the lord of the light or w/e but people aren't running around casting spells and shyt.