Do any of yall take these new age negroes on here serious?

• Yes

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Hell nah

Votes: 28 87.5%

• Total voters

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Same here. I don't know any men in real life who talk the way dudes do on here and if they believe that type of stuff they keep it in company they trust completely. A lot of these fools are only fools and harmless. Then there are some that need to be put on the No Fly List.
Going kind of hard there aren't you:sas1:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Don't need the brehettes to take me seriously as a person, but please do take what I say seriously seriously. :wow:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:manny: This site is interesting to say the least. Some of the posters are okay lol. Some are not okay and some are just weird and fukked up mentally it seems. But as far as taking them serious, it depends on the thread and what they are saying. But mostly no lol, i refuse to believe that there are people who think and act the way some of these guys do on here. It's pathetic and sad.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
all I see is a front page full of virgin fckboys dreaming over hoes, cracka bytches, talkin about nothin but nonsensical airheaded shyt, you would hear in a junior high school, yet these are supposed to be grown ass dudes.

Maybe you should go to Higher Learning then. Don't know why you would come to a rap/sports forum and expect people to talk about more 'grown man shyt'.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Maybe you should go to Higher Learning then. Don't know why you would come to a rap/sports forum and expect people to talk about more 'grown man shyt'.

Probably because we "grown Black men" genius......evolve mothafukka....all you folks know nowadays is sports and rap....foh smart dumb nikka

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Probably because we "grown Black men" genius......evolve mothafukka....all you folks know nowadays is sports and rap....foh smart dumb nikka

but that may not be all they follow, moron. You come to a rap/sports forum and be surprised when people are mainly talking about dumb shyt? There are sports and rap forums all over the internet, sports and music are things men like and you're not going to change that. As I said before, if you want to see people on this site talking 'grown man shyt' then go to Higher Learning

user1

Pro
Daps
Nah, I hang around plenty of black brehs to know that a lot of these motherfukkas are weirdos, trolls, or damaged.

I will say that I do feel like some of the trolling groupthink rhetoric around here is a symptom of subconscious hate that has been indoctrinated very subtly (Ideas about black beauty vs. Eurocentric, victim blaming, hyper sexuality, etc) among us but that's another topic.
I basically come to observe the psychology of this. These dudes on here, black or not, are damaged.