Do any of yall take these new age negroes on here serious?

• Yes

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Hell nah

Votes: 28 87.5%

• Total voters

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Most of us ain't shyt, including myself so idk why yall wld take us serious. However there are some cool brehs on here like reinscarf and mamba

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not really because it's the internet and you don't really know them. So anything about their life and what they like do etc, I take with a grain of salt.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
This is an Elliott Rodgeresque circle jerk with MAYBE 5 actual Black men who aren't batshyt crazy in real life.
#TSC compared to the rest of this website are almost like night and day. All the jokes, about a quarter of the misogyny & homophobia. Not perfect but ya know. I'll take it

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
A few, but most are kinda out there. Like, do these dudes even communicate with women in real life? Some can be so disrespectful and its rare that I run into dudes that are like that on the street.
Same here. I don't know any men in real life who talk the way dudes do on here and if they believe that type of stuff they keep it in company they trust completely. A lot of these fools are only fools and harmless. Then there are some that need to be put on the No Fly List.