Do any of yall take these new age negroes on here serious?

• Yes

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Hell nah

Votes: 28 87.5%

• Total voters

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Thankfully, I'm not exposed to a lot of this BS in real life. I don't associate with fukk boys in real life.

I think that a lot of the male posters come here because this is the only place they can feel like a man. These lies that are posted about how much p*ssy they get and the ways they 'own" their women... Bullshyt. I bet many of them wear the p*ssy in the relationship.

This site is pure entertainment to me. That's all.

I bet your inbox is flooded ain't it....:laff:

These nikkas kryptonite is white bytches and light skin girls..........You put one in front of em, you can put in a trance for life....:mjlol:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
get a job u fake ass coli militant ass nikka :heh:

Lol peep the quotes breh......

Anyway's fck all this high school amateur hour shyt.....O-Rly a pimp. Breh doing his thing. Don't hate on him. So many beautiful sister's out here, ain't no way you let your heart drop for one you ain't even met breh.

I don't see what the problem with sharin the pics. She wasn't shy about doing it that and showin off her beautiful prize, then share with the world....:blessed:

This back when orly the snitch was on her flexing hoes for nudes.....thats his words breh.

Man you nikkas is mad weird.:scust:

Lol. That's what the bytch nikka said yesterday. Talking out the side of his neck. But y'all keep dapping him up.