Do any of yall take these new age negroes on here serious?

• Yes

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Hell nah

Votes: 28 87.5%

• Total voters

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I mean everyday I log on to this bytch, all I see is a front page full of virgin fckboys dreaming over hoes, cracka bytches, talkin about nothin but nonsensical airheaded shyt, you would hear in a junior high school, yet these are supposed to be grown ass dudes.

I know the majority are cracka trolls doing their usual invasion tactics, but for the most part these are negroes putting forth this mindless garbage. Either its about food,hoes they never will see or touch, dreaming over slave ball players and the money they wish they had, and white bytches....this is the make up of this garbage ass forum.

I brought this over here, because basically you can get the true gist of shyt, when you hear it from the females.........these nikkas would've cried to the mods in TLR to bush the thread, and as you know even the mods are sell out nikkas who chase non black bytches and talk about mindless gibberish............

I :piss: on these nikkas, this is why I don't even come up on this boy that much, these nikkas disgust me with their retardation...........

I'm droppin a Poll on this boy.....................

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I hang around plenty of black brehs to know that a lot of these motherfukkas are weirdos, trolls, or damaged.

I will say that I do feel like some of the trolling groupthink rhetoric around here is a symptom of subconscious hate that has been indoctrinated very subtly (Ideas about black beauty vs. Eurocentric, victim blaming, hyper sexuality, etc) among us but that's another topic.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@jeh You bleeding all over the place breh....you nikkas and your menstrual cycles on here....

You new age c00ns stay in the corner....you insignificant....most of you nikkas are virgin fckboys with no life and no real p*ssy in life, thats why you come on this bytch doing this elementary bullshyt....

I told you nikkas I :piss: on you lames in real life and here......foh boy....

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Thankfully, I'm not exposed to a lot of this BS in real life. I don't associate with fukk boys in real life.

I think that a lot of the male posters come here because this is the only place they can feel like a man. These lies that are posted about how much p*ssy they get and the ways they 'own" their women... Bullshyt. I bet many of them wear the p*ssy in the relationship.

This site is pure entertainment to me. That's all.