Do you smash the chicks that wouldn’t give you play back in the day

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This is a lie, you all go back because it's familiar and new at the same time and low risk because you already knwo the person

..and some of these low self esteem nikkas give in
Nope.

I’ll be damned if a nikka try to play games because he feels slighted about some shyt that happened when we were 17 or 20 :stopitslime:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
lol I got a chick that peaked in HS.. like 5 years after my bachelor's lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It happens. With Linkend and all that, people can reconnect after losing contact for a decade.
Oh no- reconnecting happens ALL THE TIME.

Dudes from junior high/HS hit me up after everybody finished college, etc.

But there are dudes who literally, specifically want to reconnect because they want to prove they can sleep with certain women after everyone’s grown up and gotten our lives together.
I’m saying I don’t get why girls sleep with dudes who pop back up lol I don’t trust it

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I did twice

I treated them just like the previous nikkas did after i fukk a couple of times..

Both started crying and saying “ you just like the rest of them, nobody wants me, im not going to find anyone “

I just said:manny:

U have no one else to blame but yourself for your choices and anyway i told u up front I wasn’t looking for anything serious

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Whitley wasn't spinning the block on Dewayne. She didn't like him till he went off to Japan.
Did Laura spin the block on Steve?
I'm only using these examples because its a frame of reference, I know they are fake.
See, I think that’s different. If it’s in that certain timeframe when everyone’s still young, whatever. I’m not talking about having a HS crush and then you link up at 23. That’s all good and you shouldn’t have a grudge. Dudes talking about 10, 15yr windows. Ionno, I wouldn’t trust it. I’d think it was exactly what dudes are in here saying. An attempt to beat and leave lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Imagine being a grown man still thinking about high school and your early 20s

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s say she wouldn’t holler at you back in the day fast forward 10-20 years later she’s older and ran thru do you circle the block to hit the chicks that rejected you back in the day?:mjgrin:
That’s a good question

Back in my 20s I definitely did

That’s actually how I met my daughters mother ( this was only a 1/2 year gap of meeting her in my 20s)

That’s a whole other story

Yep I’ve done this more than a few times

No specifics stories stick out

I’ve definitely had the chance to recently but turn it down

There’s too many beautiful in shape women to be worrying about old revenge p*ssy

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I don't think about it that deeply. If she still got that ass it may be worth exploring further. who cares what she did back then.. I aint no time bandit. Unless she was my ex wife or something or my homeboys girl

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
It depends on how it went down.

If she simply wasn’t interested at that time, maybe but probably not.

If she played me, no. Gotta have some self-respect.

I prefer to leave the past behind. It wasn’t meant for me then, it ain’t meant for me now.