Do you smash the chicks that wouldn’t give you play back in the day

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Depends on how she look now.

Most times yeah but its just to check it off the list, Never anything more.

giphy.gif
Gotta get mine in the end.

Oh you mean the Hate fukk? The i used to be invisible to you but now the turn tables fukk? Yeah I have. Not worth it.
And this is why we don’t circle the block :wow:

Lmao

Chicks really be reaching out to y’all after like 10+ yrs?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Lmao

Just depends, Some people you never lose contact with during that time or you get back in contact with through social media or whatever these days.

Im sure if I lived in my hometown now I could take a lot of them down that I didn't before just because of whatever circumstances. I also think im just better at closing now way more than I was at 16-21.

But im good on old (past & age) bytches these days :manny:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
You guys are still living where you were living 10 years later, that it is even feasible to spin the block? By 18, I was gone from Baltimore for most of the year. By 23, I was only in Baltimore to visit family for a few days.

Also, most who stayed behind ended up being single mothers, because of their preference in guys at a young age. Truth be told, I do not remember any of them not being a mother before the age of 20.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Depends on what she looks like.
There could be a million reasons why she didn't want you at a certain time.

If she is looking great and throwing it at me, then why not? I remember this one girl I really tried to knock down in college would not give me the time at all. Even tried to friendzone me. Years later we ran into each other at an event and started hanging after. Few weeks later she was bussin it open in my apartment.

So many brehs are walking around holding grudges with Brianna from High School just waiting on this fantasy to happen.

:mjlol:

8-Qm-UV-mo-Bu-Wabw-Z1c-PV7ale-K8i8-R0cr.jpg

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Why not? If she looks good. I don't hold grudges at a woman for not respondong to my advances.

You cats need to stop getting mad at women for not giving you play.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s say she wouldn’t holler at you back in the day fast forward 10-20 years later she’s older and ran thru do you circle the block to hit the chicks that rejected you back in the day?:mjgrin:

They are all washed. I stand them up for the ego boost.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

I'm glad you posted this cause I always wanted to address this meme.

This sht is missing a few pictures.
On top of the first picture should be that same girl being a "good girl holding a bunch of books with glasses" and the nerd dude not looking at her but a white girl or lighter skin thotty.

Then the last pic should be glowed up nikka nerd with the money walking away with preggo pawg

:mjlol:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
If she is still attractive sure I suppose...but it wouldn't be anything past simple carnal exchange.....there will be no illusion of a possible relationship

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps

Lmao

Whitley wasn't spinning the block on Dewayne. She didn't like him till he went off to Japan.
Did Laura spin the block on Steve?
I'm only using these examples because its a frame of reference, I know they are fake.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lmao

This is a lie, you all go back because it's familiar and new at the same time and low risk because you already knwo the person

..and some of these low self esteem nikkas give in