Do you smash the chicks that wouldn’t give you play back in the day

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Better to move on. Once it's clear than nothing is happening with a chick, it's better to move on immediately. There is nobody you absolutely have to be with, it's just that in the moment your infatuation clouds your judgement. If you are not dead inside and have acted from a place of bitterness, you will know it doesn't feel good.

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nah 10+ years of post nut clarity told me that she not worth it and the bih is super weird. It started with photoshopped pictures and evolved into using AI pictures on IG :mjtf:

She on a fitness trip now, but she been taking pictures in this same bra for like the past 10 years.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
5qTwnyq.jpeg
shiiiid im tryin to get that tubi and car warranty checks....she dont need no knees...

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The issue of meaningless sex is so overplayed right now, its not even something to brag about, promiscuity shouldnt play a factor

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Depends on the circumstances. People change so much in 10-20 years, hell even 5 years.

Sometimes timing might be off. Sometimes they’re already in a situation. Sometimes I got played and my pride won’t let me entertain her again. Either way there’s a reason and whatever that reason is and where I’m at currently in life will determine my actions moving forward.

Also, whether she’s throwing it at me or not doesn’t move me.