Do you shave/wax/trim or keep it 1970s style?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Just ordered some more and a wax warmer!

Remember the Hard wax doesn't need muslin strips but the other waxes do.
Lmao,thanks. Im gonna watch a tutorial so i dont get lost. But i might save it for when im sure i know what im doing, gonna get a proffesional like you said first if im to confused.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
Lmao,thanks. Im gonna watch a tutorial so i dont get lost. But i might save it for when im sure i know what im doing, gonna get a proffesional like you said first if im to confused.
I saw a dvd instructional video from the same maker on Sally's website. :ohhh::ehh:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Had laser hair removal on bikini line.
how much did that cost?

:francis:....Did Brazilian laser hair removal ....

If you have dark skin, don't waste your money... The laser barely gets through your melanin and is minimally effective... My density went down around 20%

Have done Brazilian waxes and my entire body sweats and shakes profusely.... the amount of pain you endure is torture :mjcry:

I just use nair and call it a day... Sometimes I shave afterwards if I want everything off
:mjcry:

I actually dont like waxing but the second option is what i do. One time i had the bright idea of plucking my pubes out with a tweezer:damn:
It was not one of my better life choices, the pain!! The itch omg i thought i was gonna die lol.
I used to pluck my pubes. I would do it while taking a bath so the hair was soft/easy to pluck. It hurt like hell, but looked amazing. (Not any better than waxing). It surprisingly didn't take that long.

does anyone nair "down there" ?
I do. I hate shaving, and I can't drop $70 for waxing, so nair it is. I messed up the other day, I was rushing, and I accidentally wiped the nair into an area it want supposed to be in, :francis:. Let's just say I wanted to keep my legs open for like 2 days straight.

I told myself, once I get a job as a DH, I'm doing two things: getting laser hair removal (for ALL body hair), and getting breast implants.mim iffy on the implants because my skin tends to keloid (and I assume once I start having kids my breasts will get bigger), but I definitely want laser hair removal.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
how much did that cost?
Took me 4 sessions, for a total of around $1000, which sounds expensive, but if you think about how much you'd have to spend on waxing, it's worth it.

I'm dark, and it worked just fine on me; I went to a doctor that specializes in ethnic skin, so they used an appropriate laser for my skin tone. Just Google the Fitzpatrick scale, check to see where you fall on it, and when researching clinics, ask if they have experience performing LHR on darker ethnic skin.

If you find some you're interested in, make sure you check out the gallery pictures on their websites; if all you see are white people, chances are they don't really have the experience needed to work with our skin. Once you've decided on a place, ask to see pictures of previous work before handing over your money (most places should have a portfolio of past work done that may not necessarily be on the website).

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
how much did that cost?

:mjcry:

I used to pluck my pubes. I would do it while taking a bath so the hair was soft/easy to pluck. It hurt like hell, but looked amazing. (Not any better than waxing). It surprisingly didn't take that long.

I do. I hate shaving, and I can't drop $70 for waxing, so nair it is. I messed up the other day, I was rushing, and I accidentally wiped the nair into an area it want supposed to be in, :francis:. Let's just say I wanted to keep my legs open for like 2 days straight.

I told myself, once I get a job as a DH, I'm doing two things: getting laser hair removal (for ALL body hair), and getting breast implants.mim iffy on the implants because my skin tends to keloid (and I assume once I start having kids my breasts will get bigger), but I definitely want laser hair removal.

Your boobs are perfect. They're still bigger than mine.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
wax, it hurts but it looks great and it's super smooth and I feel like less and less hair grows back every time I get a wax.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took me 4 sessions, for a total of around $1000, which sounds expensive, but if you think about how much you'd have to spend on waxing, it's worth it.

I'm dark, and it worked just fine on me; I went to a doctor that specializes in ethnic skin, so they used an appropriate laser for my skin tone. Just Google the Fitzpatrick scale, check to see where you fall on it, and when researching clinics, ask if they have experience performing LHR on darker ethnic skin.

If you find some you're interested in, make sure you check out the gallery pictures on their websites; if all you see are white people, chances are they don't really have the experience needed to work with our skin. Once you've decided on a place, ask to see pictures of previous work before handing over your money (most places should have a portfolio of past work done that may not necessarily be on the website).

I'd recommend it to any lady that can afford it. Cant speak on it personally, but a few ladies I've dated in the past had it done and they absolutely loved it. Cost and time effective.

edit* if you normally get waxed.

Daps
I've gotten laser hair removal on my "happy trail". It didn't really hurt because there was a numbing cream applied before the treatment. I will say that the thicker the hair, the more the "zap" of the laser hurts. It also takes several sessions to get rid of all the hair.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps

how much hair did you have removed? I'm mainly looking to get rid of my pubic hair and my underarm hair. I can deal with shaving my legs.

Your boobs are perfect. They're still bigger than mine.
aww thanks. :wub: