Do you shave/wax/trim or keep it 1970s style?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:leon: Maybe i need to start waxing... I might try this weekend.
Get it professionally done first. That way you can gauge your pain tolerance. Last thing you want is a half waxed snatch because the pain was too much or you to continue. Find a groupon or living social voucher and make sure to visit the place or check out their website before purchasing.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a birth control method. It stops me from being a dog in heat.
:russ: Whatever works LMAO!! I used to let my privates get out of control when I wasn't haven't sex but I don't like masturbating with long pubic hair. shyt feels awful. And butt hair :camby: get that out of here too!

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Get it professionally done first. That way you can gauge your pain tolerance. Last thing you want is a half waxed snatch because the pain was too much or you to continue. Find a groupon or living social voucher and make sure to visit the place or check out their website before purchasing.
:mjlol: Will do. Half shaved snatch, that could be a trend. But my pain tolerance is actually pretty high.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm not a hairy person. I shaved once and the itch and razorbumps were horrible never again. I did see some shaving tips from a stripper but I'm scared.

I tried waxing but I didn't know the right position to get in and direction to pull. Especially the inner side of the labia.

So I trim my lawn (I cant even grow a decent bush) with hair shears/scissors whenever I think I might have sex.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I usually use trimmers and Nair, but I haven't tamed this jungle in months. fukk 1970s, I'm on some 1850s level bush. shyt's not even trying to be presentable.
Lol nothing wrong with that, i had a jungle for almost 3 years at one time, it was wonderful aside for the fact i grow super long hair down there and it would get stuck in my zippers some times lol. That was one of the better thing about not having sex for me, but i never really been with a guy that actually made a big deal about it, my guy now actually likes it.