Do you shave/wax/trim or keep it 1970s style?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:therethere::hug:
Guess we don't have to ask "Who hurt you, boo?"
:hug:
Haha i need to stop bringing this stuff up. You guys probably think im crazy or something.
I just flashed the bush at my husband a few minutes ago and he just got that :shaq: look on his face and was like, "Mmmmhmmm..." Some guys really do like it unruly.
Yup my guy seems to be fascinated with my hair, i don't think he's ever seen such a robust bush. Whats funny is the fact that he likes it makes me feel more self conscious and now im trimming it more than i would usually:mjlol:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:hug:
Haha i need to stop bringing this stuff up. You guys probably think im crazy or something.

Yup my guy seems to be fascinated with my hair, i don't think he's ever seen such a robust bush. Whats funny is the fact that he likes it makes me feel more self conscious and now im trimming it more than i would usually:mjlol:
I don't think you're crazy at all. :hug:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I have a weird situation.... I shave the lips bald and keep everything above that trimmed. I cant be walking around with barbie vagina.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol nothing wrong with that, i had a jungle for almost 3 years at one time, it was wonderful aside for the fact i grow super long hair down there and it would get stuck in my zippers some times lol. That was one of the better thing about not having sex for me, but i never really been with a guy that actually made a big deal about it, my guy now actually likes it.

:deadmanny:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
This the wax I used for my first wax and it's amazing! You don't need any strips either, just have to leave a little "lip" on the wax so you can snatch it up. I don't have a wax warmer...yet :hmm: and heating it was a pain in the ass so I started using some Store bought wax and it worked ok but not as good as this. Even if you don't use the hard wax, Gigi's other waxes are good.

71PZwXG3iQL._SX355_.jpg
:blessed: this is by one get one at Sally's right now. There is one down the road from where i work, gonna see if they have it in store.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Lol nothing wrong with that, i had a jungle for almost 3 years at one time, it was wonderful aside for the fact i grow super long hair down there and it would get stuck in my zippers some times lol. That was one of the better thing about not having sex for me, but i never really been with a guy that actually made a big deal about it, my guy now actually likes it.

aint nothing like a hairy bush :noah: