Do You Respect Women That Have Had Abortions

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
For reasons other than rape. I know very few of us have actually encountered a woman who had an abortion for rape so the question stands.

When you meet a woman and she tells you she had an abortion/abortions do you respect her enough to begin a relationship with and if you do decide to start a relationship with her do you :rudy: at her in the back of your mind thinkin about how she killed her own seed.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
For reasons other than rape. I know very few of us have actually encountered a woman who had an abortion for rape so the question stands.

When you meet a woman and she tells you she had an abortion/abortions do you respect her enough to begin a relationship with and if you do decide to start a relationship with her do you :rudy: at her in the back of your mind thinkin about how she killed her own seed.

honestly i dont believe in abortions but i dont look down on the one's that had them either that is their choice

but let me tell u something this is a true story and it happened too me

the first girl i fell in love got preggo right and she didnt want too keep it and i told her i wanted too i'll raise that kid u dont even have to worry bout it i'll always be their for my kid no matter even if ur not involved

she was still against it but finally cave in

a month later she called me at home saying she is bleeding everywhere cuz she fell on her stomach at work and had to go too hospital and ended having to terminate the baby they said

i was heartbroken but what made it worse was she told me a few weeks later that she didnt fall she hit her stomach really hard cuz she didnt want to carry a baby around for 9 months its her body not mines regardless of how good of a father i was :to:

i have never forgotten that day at all and this happened in 2002 and it was close to my bday when it happened :sadbron:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
honestly i dont believe in abortions but i dont look down on the one's that had them either that is their choice

but let me tell u something this is a true story and it happened too me

the first girl i fell in love got preggo right and she didnt want too keep it and i told her i wanted too i'll raise that kid u dont even have to worry bout it i'll always be their for my kid no matter even if ur not involved

she was still against it but finally cave in

a month later she called me at home saying she is bleeding everywhere cuz she fell on her stomach at work and had to go too hospital and ended having to terminate the baby they said

i was heartbroken but what made it worse was she told me a few weeks later that she didnt fall she hit her stomach really hard cuz she didnt want to carry a baby around for 9 months its her body not mines regardless of how good of a father i was :to:

i have never forgotten that day at all and this happened in 2002 and it was close to my bday when it happened :sadbron:
Wow, very sad story there. I wonder if that would be considered attempted murder in this demonic realm. Its so disgusting these women falling back on that *its my body* rubbish. Really its your body so you can punch a growing baby in your stomach. Its my car, so i can drive it off a cliff with you in it because you wont get out? These demons have every excuse in the world friend but at least this satanic Filth :steviej: that you impregnated had the courage to tell you the selfishly demonic motives for murdering your child. You have what 4 beautiful babies now friend? Praise God. :lawd:

But friend, you would be with a woman who had multiple abortions? You would say *yes she is very wifeable*? :ld:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Wow, very sad story there. I wonder if that would be considered attempted murder in this demonic realm. Its so disgusting these women falling back on that *its my body* rubbish. Really its your body so you can punch a growing baby in your stomach. Its my car, so i can drive it off a cliff with you in it because you wont get out? These demons have every excuse in the world friend but at least this satanic Filth :steviej: that you impregnated had the courage to tell you the selfishly demonic motives for murdering your child. You have what 4 beautiful babies now friend? Praise God. :lawd:

But friend, you would be with a woman who had multiple abortions? You would say *yes she is very wifeable*? :ld:

no i wouldnt be with somebody who had multiple abortions i love kids too much been around them my whole life with my mother doing daycare
and doing favors watching kids for friends and me helping out as i grew up i just couldnt see myself doing that cuz having a kid is a blessing :blessed: and a life changer forever its something u help brought into this world whether planned or not and too throw that away MULTIPLE TIMES
na it aint happening with me
that female i told about i ended up breaking up with her regardless due too that and some other shyt she said :snoop:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
no i wouldnt be with somebody who had multiple abortions i love kids too much been around them my whole life with my mother doing daycare
and doing favors watching kids for friends and me helping out as i grew up i just couldnt see myself doing that cuz having a kid is a blessing :blessed: and a life changer forever its something u help brought into this world whether planned or not and too throw that away MULTIPLE TIMES
na it aint happening with me
that female i told about i ended up breaking up with her regardless due too that and some other shyt she said :snoop:

Ive known demons like her friend. What is she doing now.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yes, I do.... :ld:

Its not a good thing, but I respect the fact they made a decision that they aren't ready to raise a child especially if they know that the dude has no intentions on co-parenting.
Where a dude can just walk away and be a deadbeat dad a woman doesn't have that option. Especially if they are in a time of their life where they may be in school or making strides in their career...

Now once you start talking about chicks having multple abortions to the point they are using them as a method of birth control.... :no:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I respect them alot .Any bytch that can turn a baby into a smoothie and hold her head high gets my respect