Do you own any sex toys?

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
:russ: not at all! A new guy has never stopped me before :demonic:

So disappointed hearing the reviews for the Ora 2. I was going to invest until I saw,how small the bulb was and how sloooooowly it moved :childplease: might as well just use your fingers.

I hear the squeal is a much better oral simulator. But...:lupe:

28bcg9u.jpg

I looks like it tangles in public hair, I don't have a jungle growing down their or anything but Im also not waxed bald, seems kinda like a death trap. Decent reviews tho :lupe:
:merchant:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I used to some but I threw them out before we moved back to the US.

What if one of the movers came across my stash of faux dikks and gadgets? :weirdo:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got one of these at a party, a friend of a friend threw, along with some really tasty lube.
51SHpujuPSL._SY355_.jpg

I ended up using it more for clitoral stimulation. It ended up with a short in it so now I'm stuck without a toy.
:dead::dead:

Which sex toy is best to use with a partner and why?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I got one of these at a party, a friend of a friend threw, along with some really tasty lube.
51SHpujuPSL._SY355_.jpg

I ended up using it more for clitoral stimulation. It ended up with a short in it so now I'm stuck without a toy.
My home girl had this...she put this on while I blasted her in her ass....had her screaming and shaking that day lol...my neighbors most certainly heard....memories :wow: