Do You Know Trustworthy Males That Live With Their Parents Past Their Late 20's

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
New generalization im cooking and need opinions from friends. Think about men you know who are older and still living with their parents. Knowing their history would you say they are trustworthy individuals?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
they are unreliable and irresponsible and so are women in the same situations

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dad was in his mid-30's a medical doctor with a wife and 4 children, and he was still living in his parents' house...

I never understood why living with your parents is so frowned upon in certain countries...

In my job I come across so many older people who fell, broke hips/shoulders, and were lying on the floor for hours, because there was nobody around to get them to the hospital...

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Only western (read: white) countries try to get away from their parents so eagerly.

I didn't have a good home life (and I still don't, really) so I'm trying to distance myself from it, but that's a totally different story. Both sides of my family all still live with each other (the Jamaican and St. Lucian side) and I know many of my African friends have relatives living in their houses with them into adulthood.

White people tend to hate their parents more frequently than any other race (my opinion), so even if their home lives were flawless they want to move away so they can "impress" their peers.

Don't trust anyone who hates their parents.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
My dad was in his mid-30's a medical doctor with a wife and 4 children, and he was still living in his parents' house...

I never understood why living with your parents is so frowned upon in certain countries...

In my job I come across so many older people who fell, broke hips/shoulders, and were lying on the floor for hours, because there was nobody around to get them to the hospital...

It's funny, I know a few asian & indian kids whose WHOLE family lives in the same house. Their brothers and sisters marry, and stay in their parents homes. They all contribute to bills, and the family business. If more black families grouped their family income together, and then made a collective decision to invest their money into a common goal, maybe more families would be ahead in America.

Blacks Americans are so "all for one".
:ld:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN

It's funny, I know a few asian & indian kids whose WHOLE family lives in the same house. Their brothers and sisters marry, and stay in their parents homes. They all contribute to bills, and the family business. If more black families grouped their family income together, and then made a collective decision to invest their money into a common goal, maybe more black families would be ahead in America.

Black Americans are so "all for one".
mysmilie_2286.gif

Fixed.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
The whole "you still live with your parents :usure: at WHAT age" shyt is a tricky subject.

cause each scenario is different.

- 28 year old dude who's never accomplished shyt in life

- 28 year old dude helping out his mother,cause she's not in the best of health

- 28 year old dude who'd rather just split the bills cause it makes the most sense..and his income allows for his parents to live easier

- 28 year old dude who fell on hard times, and needed a place to get back on his feet/situated

they're all 28, and live at home with their parents... but vastly different.

Folks are out there living by themselves, but still gotta hit up their parents for food, money, and help constantly isn't much better than living at home with your parents.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

It's funny, I know a few asian & indian kids whose WHOLE family lives in the same house. Their brothers and sisters marry, and stay in their parents homes. They all contribute to bills, and the family business. If more black families grouped their family income together, and then made a collective decision to invest their money into a common goal, maybe more families would be ahead in America.

But friend heres something you may have overlooked. From culture to culture different actions mean different things. In America, holding hands with a man means something different than it does in other parts of the world.

For individuals who are raw American cultured do you think it means anything if they live at home with their parents or do you feel that what applies to your asian and indian friends means the same thing it does for Americans, friend? :sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's one of the best way to build wealth and power...

What's the point of having a family if you are not going to build together towards a common goal...?

One of the reasons I don't want to get married or have kids, is because I already have a big family around me, and we are all working towards a common goal of becoming a wealthy a family...

I feel like if I got married, it would probably pull me away from that, because Canadian people don't really have a sense of extended family...

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Folks are out there living by themselves, but still gotta hit up their parents for food, money, and help constantly isn't much better than living at home with your parents.

Is privacy overrated in your opinion? If you've ever lived with your parents at an older age you know that they tend to be nosy and in your business still in a way, parenting you.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
yes. i have two former friends one 28 and the other 29 who still live at home. they are slimey dudes and i wouldnt trust them as far as i can throw them

they are too cheap and stupid to try get out on their own and take advantage of their parents by not helping out by paying rent, getting free food, free services

some may say that sounds like a good life but how is it? your a grown man and cant fend for yourself. i dont get how people can still live at home past 25.

doesnt it suck having your parents know your every move? waking up hungover around them? not having any independence?

i have better relationships now with my parents not being up on their shyt and only seeing them once a week or every other week

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yes. i have two former friends one 28 and the other 29 who still live at home. they are slimey dudes and i wouldnt trust them as far as i can throw them

they are too cheap and stupid to try get out on their own and take advantage of their parents by not helping out by paying rent, getting free food, free services

some may say that sounds like a good life but how is it? your a grown man and cant fend for yourself. i dont get how people can still live at home past 25.

doesnt it suck having your parents know your every move? waking up hungover around them? not having any independance?
Because at some point friend, someone in the family had to break away and make their own moves as did many others. Are you stacking chips to live with your parents forever or are you stacking chips to just contribute and live with your parents forever? I dont know.