Do You Know Anyone With HIV/AIDS?

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
Not directly. My mother works for an organization that helps people with HIV/AIDS. I've been to her office a few times, and I'm sure some of her acquaintances that I've bumped into over the years are actually her clients, but I've never asked

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
what i question though is i know here in the U.S. its mostly a disease that afflicts homosexuals and needle users

but in africa why do so many people have it if its so hard for heterosexual men to catch it? Were a large number of people just simply born with it there any scientific minded people that can explain this?

So many in Afrika "have it" because the organizations there don't want the checks to stop.

The people in Afrika have the same diseases they have been suffering from typhoid, malaria, TB, etc. Only thing is now it's being included under the HIV umbrella so researchers can continue getting these big ass checks!

If you not taking dikk up your rectum and injuring your colon you don't have to worry about HIV/AIDS.

HIV/AIDS will finally be found to be a gastro condition caused by dikk in the ass. The colon or some part in there is injured and the body produces what have been deemed a retrovirus and known as HIV.

Anyone with HIV took a dikk in the ass or it's a false positive.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I deal with a lot of them at work due to my profession (...health care). Lots of AIDs patients get treatment in a federal program, so they come up to the office. Lots of really nice people. Most are clearly gay dudes - lots of middle aged to older white dudes, but some young black dudes too. Also got a couple who must have gotten it from drugs as they seem straight to me.

One of them gay dudes loves hitting on my co-worker. He'll leave stuff in the office, leave, then call back and be like "I left my ring in the restroom, can you get it for me? I'll be there in a few minutes." Totally flamboyant voice lmao, dude is a riot.

The older white dudes look so regular too. One of them dudes look like Michael Corleone, be dressing in suits all the damn time. He may be a homo but I gave him dap one time, dude is real as shyt. Hooked me up with some cheap jewelry for my girl lmao

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I deal with a lot of them at work due to my profession (...health care). Lots of AIDs patients get treatment in a federal program, so they come up to the office. Lots of really nice people. Most are clearly gay dudes - lots of middle aged to older white dudes, but some young black dudes too. Also got a couple who must have gotten it from drugs as they seem straight to me.

One of them gay dudes loves hitting on my co-worker. He'll leave stuff in the office, leave, then call back and be like "I left my ring in the restroom, can you get it for me? I'll be there in a few minutes." Totally flamboyant voice lmao, dude is a riot.

The older white dudes look so regular too. One of them dudes look like Michael Corleone, be dressing in suits all the damn time. He may be a homo but I gave him dap one time, dude is real as shyt. Hooked me up with some cheap jewelry for my girl lmao

I volunteered at a free clinic in college in the hood and I ran across alot of people with HIV/AIDS. I hate it for some of those people because alot of them seem like really cool people that made a horrible mistake. One time I got to thinking about it and I damn near cried because those are my people. Yeah those niccas might be gay or drug addicts but those are still my brothas suffering mentally. I know that shyt has to be tough to deal with even though they may not feel any ill effects from it.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
cousin was gay. Had a boyfriend who slept with everybody. Gave my cousin Aids and my cousin shot and killed him. He died of Aids in jail.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I don't think so. I don't ask people their status though.

:laff:

Who randomly confesses to having that? Or how odd could that conversation go?

"I have AIDS breh":sitdown:

"Oh, word.... that's cool na'mean. :birdman: 4 how long? n how are u handling it?"

I swear that would take me by surprise. IDK any1 with it except for a family member who died from it years ago.:stop:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
One of my exs aunt and cousin. Her husband cheated and gave it to her, then got her pregnant before knowing.

Same scenario for another friend, minus the baby

Both with strippers

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Just one Coli member by the name of Victorvondoom. You can visit his profile and be in the presence of the monster carrier. http://www.the-coli.com/members/victorvondoom.html

Here's how a H.I.V stage 3 victim looks like: http://i.imgur.com/3ml6z.jpg

Notice the gigantic head compared to the body, ears about to flap away, large almost alien like eyes, scrawny shoulders and bird chest. This guy was the man in high school but the monster is what happen to him, friends.

Don't be like our friend here who dropped the soap on purpose in county jail for unpaid parking tickets , please learn from his mistakes.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
One of my exs aunt and cousin. Her husband cheated and gave it to her, then got her pregnant before knowing.

Same scenario for another friend, minus the baby

Both with strippers

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

One night stand with strippers? Unlikely even unprotected. You sure he wasn't with guys on the low or into injecting himself with drugs

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
i've known 2 who had full blown aids

knew a few who had hiv

:manny:

my wife use to work at a place that did testing for hiv so i've came in contact w/a few teens who has either or