Do You Know Anyone With HIV/AIDS?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
HIV is hard for a straight male who doesn't inject needles to get. It would take about 100 times unprotected vaginal sex with an HIV positive woman to catch it. Now gay men transmit semen and have an incredibly much higher risk to catch it and females who let men ejaculate in their mouth vagina and anal areas put themselves at risk.

Also it's high among prison population for obvious reasons. Also because of high number if percentage of blacks in prison lots of down low guys like mr!(typo) cee that get with woman and men that spread it.

old soul

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HIV is hard for a straight male who doesn't inject needles to get. It would take about 100 times unprotected vaginal sex with an HIV positive woman to catch it. Now gay men transmit semen and have an incredibly much higher risk to catch it and females who let men ejaculate in their mouth vagina and anal areas put themselves at risk.

Also it's high among prison population for obvious reasons. Also because of high number if percentage of blacks in prison lots of down low guys like me cee that get with woman and men that spread it.

As long as we pretend that heterosexual men with STIs and don't exist. Also, saliva has natural antibodies against HIV so it would actually be unlikely to survive in that environment.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
my aunt, the person she got it from died a couple years back

i feel for my cousins (they are more like sisters/brothers), shyt is hard to watch your mother wither away

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
One of my cousin's uncles had it. He died from complications of it a few years ago. A chick I used to date, well one of her ex-boyfriends had it and he died about 5 years ago. Dude was solid, used to play semi-pro football. He was about 215-220. The last time I saw him, he weighed about 120lbs. Dude head looked too big for his body. He actually died on her birthday. That shyt ain't no joke.

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ

Also it's high among prison population for obvious reasons. Also because of high number if percentage of blacks in prison lots of down low guys like me cee that get with woman and men that spread it.

:deadrose:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
lmfao i meant mr cee

fukking iphone hahahaha

that was a funny typo no lie

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
what i question though is i know here in the U.S. its mostly a disease that afflicts homosexuals and needle users

but in africa why do so many people have it if its so hard for heterosexual men to catch it? Were a large number of people just simply born with it there any scientific minded people that can explain this?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Also it's high among prison population for obvious reasons. Also because of high number if percentage of blacks in prison lots of down low guys like mr!(typo) cee that get with woman and men that spread it.

:wtb:i hope u dont believe that

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
One of my uncles most likely died from it in the 1980's through needle use