Do You Know Anyone With HIV/AIDS?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You heard wrong.

Scary AIDS statistics were the cornerstone of the govt's propaganda machine in the 80's and 90's.

You'd be surprised how difficult it actually is to transmit HIV in normal heterosexual sex.

These dudes minds are firmly planted in the year 1990.

I don't know how many times I've heard the 70% statistic. 70% of Louisiana high school teens have HIV. 70% of x high school has HIV. 70% of people tested for a free HIV prevention concert have HIV.

nikkas are scared to death. Meanwhile the odds of cancer have increased from 1 in 4 to nearly 1 in 2 in the past few years. That's what you should worry about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
These dudes minds are firmly planted in the year 1990.

I don't know how many times I've heard the 70% statistic. 70% of Louisiana high school teens have HIV. 70% of x high school has HIV. 70% of people tested for a free HIV prevention concert have HIV.

nikkas are scared to death. Meanwhile the odds of cancer have increased from 1 in 4 to nearly 1 in 2 in the past few years. That's what you should worry about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Its crazy

I head something like 45% of americans will get some kind of cancer, but who's to say those numbers arent being fabricated / overblown

--------

As far as the hiv/aids thing. Notice I used "led" as in past tense. Both dudes are married in hetero relationships and neither of their wives are infected

:youngsabo: how that happen?

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
yep not a lot of people know, and they look at you like you're crazy when you try to explain.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Its crazy

I head something like 45% of americans will get some kind of cancer, but who's to say those numbers arent being fabricated / overblown

--------

As far as the hiv/aids thing. Notice I used "led" as in past tense. Both dudes are married in hetero relationships and neither of their wives are infected

:youngsabo: how that happen?

51 percent of negros will get it in their lifetime

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yes my mother's friend has it. She had it for over 20 years and the guy she's with supposedly doesn't have it.

Muzion

All Star
Daps
You heard wrong.

Scary AIDS statistics were the cornerstone of the govt's propaganda machine in the 80's and 90's.

You'd be surprised how difficult it actually is to transmit HIV in normal heterosexual sex.
I didn't believe it when my friend said it but

HIV - AIDS: THE FACTS NOT HYSTERIA WHY NOT A MAJOR ISSUE IN RESPONSIBLE-NONMONOGAMY

For Safe Sex Brothels Are Best
The safest places for sex are the brothels of Nevada and among those practicing responsible non-monogamy or polyfidelity with careful, knowledgeable, sexually mature people. An article "No gambling in the brothels" said "In the last year and a half of testing approximately 4.700 prostitutes, Nevada has not found one to be positive for AIDS. You are far more likely to be killed in an auto accident than enjoying sexual pleasure sharing. A man who sees prostitutes takes much less of a risk for AIDS than you on your drive to work. This may not fit many moralists' agendas but it is the fact.

:jawalrus:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
unfortunately yes

one gentleman that I know has been positive since 1988. son been through a hard life ever since ( drugs addiction, marriage problems, all types of razy ish) good nikka at the end of the day

A female I know has it ( young chick)

shoo_laced

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Wishanikka Woods
Uncles and Aunts..like 7 of em and some of my parents friends too. I was born in Zimbabwe and people were dropping like flies in the 90s its crazy brehs. I think by the time I left they said that 1 in every 4 people had it in my country :to: