Do you know anyone passing as a another race?

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
I got a homeboy that’s basically living his life out of Latino man right now. He got divorced from his black wife and married a Colombian woman one of those Arabian types.

Personally, I’m not mad at him he doesn’t look black American at all. (he’s a light skin black man) I think that always fukked with him. I think you should’ve went this route in the first place.

Do any of y’all have friends and family passing as white or Latino?

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What does this mean? a Colombian woman one of those Arabian types

khaled-200x210.png

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
Nah… I wouldn’t even considered anyone my family or friend if they ashamed to be black even if they can passed as another race

So if you had a homeboy from back in the day day that I always got mistaken as something other than black and he threw his hands up and said “fukk it we still cool but I’m a make this move.” You’re not going to respect his decision?

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
So if you had a homeboy from back in the day day that I always got mistaken as something other than black and he threw his hands up and said “fukk it we still cool but I’m a make this move.” You’re not going to respect his decision?

Nope.. usually after awhile they tend to change they whole vibe towards blacks

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

i would clown him daily.
call him at 3am blaring salsa into the phone talking bout "What up papi?" :pachaha: