Do you know anyone passing as a another race?

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
Lots of celebrities pass for white then "come out" later in their career...

Like the lady who sang the "You're so vain you probably think this song is about you" classic Carly Simon

No_Secrets_%28Carly_Simon_album_-_cover_art%29.jpg

Also the actress Carol Channing

MV5BMjQ5MzI0OTQ4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTQ3MDgxNzM@._V1_.jpg

It was a big scandal when country music legend Johnny Cash married his first wife who tried to pass

johhnycash.jpg

Carly Simon is half black? I never knew that.

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
Carly Simon is half black? I never knew that.

Her grandmother was passing for white I think she said. There are tons of other celebrities too... the old school actress Aquanetta, the billionaire Alex Karp...

Slash from Guns n Roses but then again I'm not sure if he was trying to hide his heritage? Ronda Rousey too? I'll add more people/pics in the post above.

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
I think you mean racially ambiguous but yeah I can dig it.
No, I meant androgynous. "Racially" (instead of sexually) androgynous as in possessing features and characteristics of both races.
But you get it.

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
I have/had two cousins, once removed, who live(d) as white people.

The story is, that the one no longer here, would let her mother "see" the grandkids by having her sit at a bench where the kids played in the park on some The Human Stain shyt. Not a glance or word was shared by each other on that bench while the kids played. Her birth name was Ethel Mae but had people call her Esmeralda or some shyt similar to that.

=====

The living other one is living out in Wyoming or Montana.

Deep as hell. To let race fukk with your relationship with your own mother is some shyt.