Do you know any Dimes that don't go clubbing at least 3 times a month?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I be looking at random hoes IG's and the vast majority of them be clubbing twice a week. These are the kinds of bishes Robin Thicke said nikkas be trying to domesticate. Here is a great example

http://instagram.com/yoncee#

The problem with dimes is they want the world to see them. Give me a solid 8 over a dime any day of the week.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:childplease: :dahell:

anyway, i know like one? I think? I don't be followin these hoes that closely so i cant say for sure
The problem with dimes is they know they're dimes bruh. Trust me, it's better to smash dimes but don't wife em. Plenty of wise men can vouch for this. If you get a dime in her 20's you're in for a world of stress if she's Black. I can't speak on no other races because I only deal with Black women.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
tumblr_mky23oiTiz1rblqp8o1_250.gif

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with dimes is they know they're dimes bruh. Trust me, it's better to smash dimes but don't wife em. Plenty of wise men can vouch for this. If you get a dime in her 20's you're in for a world of stress if she's Black. I can't speak on no other races because I only deal with Black women.

i know what you mean but when dimes get that "you aint shyt but a pretty bytch" vibe from a nikka wit his shyt together most of them will fall in line, at least for me it's been like that most of the time. And humble dimes do exist in real life as hard as they are to find.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The average nikka from the hood would fight money mayweather for to fukk a bish like this

http://instagram.com/yoncee#

She's beautiful, of course, but the term 'dime' implies perfection. If you've ever looked at a woman and thought she was "PERFECT" then you have some growing up to do :ehh:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Can't stay in the house when you wanna be wifed up by a baller because your only asset is your looks

:dahell: So all "dimes"/good looking women only have looks as an asset?

I'm guessing this idea makes you feel better about the way you look right? :rudy:

Y'all nikkas love generalizin' people on here who don't fit your mold of what you think people should be :mjpls:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
i know what you mean but when dimes get that "you aint shyt but a pretty bytch" vibe from a nikka wit his shyt together most of them will fall in line, at least for me it's been like that most of the time. And humble dimes do exist in real life as hard as they are to find.
Where do you live bruh?