Do you have more physical or digital copies of games this gen

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
:smugdraper:Physicals all day.
Digital games don't have any resale value.:sas2:
:sas1:Ya'll nikkaz getting finessed spending the same amount of money for hard drive space.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
i have like gta 5 digital and a couple of other older games
but for new games i buy i like buying physical because when im done with them i can still get money

i remember buying mass effect andromeda at full price and i sold it like a month later then bought it digital for like 12 bucks :heh:
So it's a financial thing. I personally buy digital for financial reasons. It's just cheaper on average online. You doing too much imo. You bought mass effect, sold it, then did the digital thing. Or you could sit a month or two then win for the low :francis: mass effect Andromeda was $6 digitally during the sale last week, just saying...
:smugdraper:Physicals all day.
Digital games don't have any resale value.:sas2:
:sas1:Ya'll nikkaz getting finessed spending the same amount of money for hard drive space.
I don't buy a game with this overwhelming drive to someday resell it. This is what gaming has become for you bruh? :mjlol:
And hard drive space, Xbox had always used external hdd so who getting finessed? Newegg.com combined with a cancelled PayPal account netted me a 4tb hdd for free :manny:

Gamepass and EA access makes it so the competition is getting finessed :win:

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Digital...Steam i'm over 200 at this point...