Do you have more physical or digital copies of games this gen

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
All those games, yet I've never seen you give any analysis on any of them

Nothing is going to replace the void of Uncharted 2 breh, last game you went hard in
:wow:
Everything you said is lies bruh, I went even harder in uncharted 3, it was you nikkaz who abandoned ship. I then became Sully while @Fatboi1 was the new drake with no boss battles so he'd stick around. I remember y'all saying mass effect 3 is taking up your time... Yeah :francis:

I made Xbox threads but I don't believe people here play anything other than shooters or sports games. Ashen or below gets no shine here. I'm playing those and Rime at the moment. Rime to me is surprisingly dope. The free game Celeste was cool for the 5 min I put into it :yeshrug:

What games you playing, I haven't gotten any broadcast notifications in a while
More digital but that’s just cause of constant sales on PSN/XBL/NN. My heavy hitter, must have titles are still all physical
Like marvel vs wacksõn :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Everything you said is lies bruh, I went even harder in uncharted 3, it was you nikkaz who abandoned ship. I then became Sully while @Fatboi1 was the new drake with no boss battles so he'd stick around. I remember y'all saying mass effect 3 is taking up your time... Yeah :francis:

I made Xbox threads but I don't believe people here play anything other than shooters or sports games. Ashen or below gets no shine here. I'm playing those and Rime at the moment. Rime to me is surprisingly dope. The free game Celeste was cool for the 5 min I put into it :yeshrug:

I'm not playing much. Damn near all my time is going into my side business right now

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

MvCI had solid gameplay...everything else was wack

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
if we're strictly talking console gaming and not including the ps plus and gaming with gold, then i only have 3 digital copies. 2 on the ps4 and 1 on the xbox. my pc gaming copies isn't even as impressive compared to people like @Ciggavelli, @Tenchi® Ryu™ , or @daze23 . :manny:

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
All digital now.. Except for my original copy of Oblivion lol. These games now eat up GB's easy. Even more when you mod them.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
if we're strictly talking console gaming and not including the ps plus and gaming with gold, then i only have 3 digital copies. 2 on the ps4 and 1 on the xbox. my pc gaming copies isn't even as impressive compared to people like @Ciggavelli, @Tenchi® Ryu™ , or @daze23 . :manny:
I thought I was in a similar boat but found out it isn't like that at all. On Xbox in the "my games and apps" s section it shows you which games with gold titles you have installed and not installed. I have about 150 gvg titles, just under 250 the rest. Its the digital sales, I didn't splurge this time but I was so close to buying return to arkham ($5) arkham knight collection ($15) Ms.pacman arcade ($1) Witcher 3 complete ($20) a few others I can't remember ay the moment but I need BF5 as well. When I'm ready to tackle Tuesday title I'll get it via the dashboard for no more than $30 guaranteed :yeshrug:

IslandG

All Star
Daps
Physical. I buy the random eshop indie type game digital but any new major release is always physical.