Do you have more physical or digital copies of games this gen

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
digital used to be physical until amazon took away that 20% off new games im working with 6TB's total :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
These days I cop which ever is cheapest.
For the longest physical was cheaper because of Best Buy GCU but my sub runs out at the end of February so after that, I can see myself buying most games digitally, especially the multiplayer ones since I would be able to play one copy on 2 consoles at a time.

litty

Pro
Daps
I have a lot of physical copies but they are usually purchased for me. I have waaaay more digital games, though, because xbox has been 'giving me' games for years now. If I am repurchasing a game I will get the digital version as well, like with Fallout 3.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
for ps4 physical because easy to sell after

was done with spiderman and sold for like 60% of what I bought it, if it was digital id just have it

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The fukk I look like swapping disc in 2019 :russ:
This
digital used to be physical until amazon took away that 20% off new games im working with 6TB's total :wow:
20% is only $12 off, digitally you can get that much off on a pre-order. $30 off about 30 days after released in MOST CASES. Just make sure you check the store periodically...
Mostly physical but digital only on sales, etc.
So then you "should" have mostly digital since sales are an all the time thing :francis:
:KhaledUSMRT: Get yourself a Switch. I still manage to get my gaming fix despite the busy schedule.
Nowhere near as much as I used to, but still.
@GoldenGlove don't let a ghat damn intenduh distract you from that business :handshake:
These days I cop which ever is cheapest.
For the longest physical was cheaper because of Best Buy GCU but my sub runs out at the end of February so after that, I can see myself buying most games digitally, especially the multiplayer ones since I would be able to play one copy on 2 consoles at a time.
Somebody hacked revys account :dame:
for ps4 physical because easy to sell after

was done with spiderman and sold for like 60% of what I bought it, if it was digital id just have it
So you don't buy digital at all? Do you keep any of the free titles?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This

20% is only $12 off, digitally you can get that much off on a pre-order. $30 off about 30 days after released in MOST CASES. Just make sure you check the store periodically...

So then you "should" have mostly digital since sales are an all the time thing :francis:

@GoldenGlove don't let a ghat damn intenduh distract you from that business :handshake:

Somebody hacked revys account :dame:

So you don't buy digital at all? Do you keep any of the free titles?

i have like gta 5 digital and a couple of other older games
but for new games i buy i like buying physical because when im done with them i can still get money

i remember buying mass effect andromeda at full price and i sold it like a month later then bought it digital for like 12 bucks :heh: