Do you have any videogame experiences that are in the top 100 moments of your life?

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Getting that NES for Christmas that set this whole shyt off for me :wow:

Playing Minecraft Dungeons with my son :mjcry:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
When Mega Man X dropped, forgot how old I was but Blockbuster was still the place to get games. I called all over to see if it was in stock and that shyt was like, 10 miles away. I convinced my pops to get the game for me.

He said, you want the game, we gotta ride bikes to get it :mjgrin:

He thought I was gonna :picard: but I was a Mega Man Stan. Called his bluff:ufdup:

So he had to gather all my siblings, including my baby sister on the baby seat bike and we rode there and back to rent that shyt.

I’m sure he wanted to instill something in me with that but :yeshrug:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
when you realized Bo Jackson was invincible in Tecmo Bowl NES and everyone would argue over who got to play the raiders.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It depends on what defines experiences. For the most part I get like video game amnesia. My mind is always blown at people that can remember shyt from games 15-20 years ago. I barely remember games I played months ago. Like when they remaster a COD. Maps I spent hours on in the past for the most part all seem brand new to me. The video game experiences to me that I remember were more about reactions from friend's getting pissed off or causing people to flip out.

My favorite might still be this dude that was super cocky playing somebody that was pretty new to a Smackdown Here Comes The Pain. I owned the media remote. I found out you could hit buttons and it would act like it came from the first remote. Everytime he'd go for a pin on the 2 count I'd hit the circle button that would break the pin. He's turning bright red in the face pissed off that he can't get the pin and throwing tantrums and I'm doing everything I can to hide the laughter. I kept that shyt going for a loooong time too. It's shyt like that which would crack that top 100 moments.