Do you give to panhandlers?

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Money nope, but I'd buy like food or something.

I hardly ever give out money because I rarely have cash on me. I do try to keep things like bottled water, pringles, and other food items that are in resealable containers on me in order to give out to them though so they can have some for now and save some for later if they like. I really started being proactive about it because my dad once bought lunch for me and I just didn't particularly want the type of food he purchased so I told him we could stop and I'd get food to eat from somewhere else. We end up at a light and see a homeless person with a sign for food, my dad rolls down the window and hands them the food that I didn't want, and the person said "Thank you so much, this is going to be lunch, dinner, and breakfast." It really made me feel bad and ungrateful. Not to mention they had a child with them as well.:to:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Maaaaaan me and my girl were at 5 guys the other day, we were trying to enjoy are meal outside since its been nice out..

Well 10 mins in this homeless dude wanders up asking for some change (I don't keep cash at all all my shyt is on my bank card) so I tell em "sorry bro dot have any)

Then she gets to looking all :to: for this guy which I get because he's homeless and prolly hungry..

Then she tells me "buy him a burger", I hit her with the :rudy: and like "you know cheese burger here are like $7-$8 right.. Your lucky I bought your ass a burger now I'm suppos to buy one for some random

C'mon now

*if I was at McDonald's I prolly would've done it though"

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I dont. plus out here, there's too many of them. in front of cvs, when I get on the train, when I get off the train, basically every time I gotta go in a store. plus I usually dont have cash. and if I do, its the cash to put on my card for the train.

Noooo shiiit...

Out here in chicago EVEN IF YOU WANTED to be on some do good shyt and hand out change you wouldn't be able to, they're at EVERY CORNER no lie, they're like the Walgreens or starbucks of people

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
I only give if they're black. I never understood how a perfectly normal white woman could be panhandling in this day and age.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Once I drove by and seen this group of people panhandling on this busy intersection, I can't remember where I was going but on my way back home I stopped at a McDonald's right down the road from the intersection I mentioned earlier. Who do I happen to see? The same motherfukkers that were asking for money, jump into their car (they parked at McDonald's) and drive away.

So no I don't give money to bums.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:childplease: Aint Nobody Give me shyt When I Was broke

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I live in a neighborhood where you can't walk down the street without gettin hit up four or five times.. so i really tend not to.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
10-20 all the time..

if im at hood spot...food or somethin...get em a meal..beer some chips or cookies or somethin..n 10 bucks..

it could be me.

half the ones i break off..i knew em growin up when they was on..