Do you give to panhandlers?

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
I dont. plus out here, there's too many of them. in front of cvs, when I get on the train, when I get off the train, basically every time I gotta go in a store. plus I usually dont have cash. and if I do, its the cash to put on my card for the train.

I agree with you and man the ones that be scatter downtown are rude!

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I don't usually give them money, but if I'm walking out of McDonalds with a trio I'll give them the soda since I usually don't drink most of it.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
one thing I dont understand about panhandlers is like out here, they always ask for a nominal amont like 20 cents. what is 20 cents gonna do for u? I mean when I got hit yesterday, it was 6 am, and I'm getting on the train. its not that many people out. so even if u get 20 people to give u 20 cents each in an hour, thats only gonna amount to $4 an hour. thats not even half of what minimum wage is. you'd be better off trying to get a fast food job. cuz at least u gonna eat for free and get paid more money.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
c/s

And they must be terrible ppl to have to panhandle.

My family love me and would always shoot me some money.

Don't take ur family for granted. Family is a luxury to a lot of people in this world.

one thing I dont understand about panhandlers is like out here, they always ask for a nominal amont like 20 cents. what is 20 cents gonna do for u? I mean when I got hit yesterday, it was 6 am, and I'm getting on the train. its not that many people out. so even if u get 20 people to give u 20 cents each in an hour, thats only gonna amount to $4 an hour. thats not even half of what minimum wage is. you'd be better off trying to get a fast food job. cuz at least u gonna eat for free and get paid more money.

Its real hard to get a job if u don't have a fixed address/domicile. And those 20 cents add up. By the end of the day u might have 5 to 10 bucks. Enough to get a hot meal at least.

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
ehh fukk all that. i kno some people got it fukked up, but alot of these mothafukkas burned their bridges and thats why they are stuck like that. hard to tell but ayy it aint my fault

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
People go do what the go do regardless. It's not like dope fiends go stop doing dope if you don't five em 5 bucks. I'm all for people doing what they want to do in life, as long as they not harming anyone else. If a nikka wanna smoke or drink his life away then so be it. I feel like if I look out for someone, my responsibility stops when I hand over the money. if they grown, they can decide themselves what they want to do with it.

Fiends can smoke all the dope they want but I'm not supporting their habit.

If my homie wants to borrow my car to get to work then that's cool but if wants to borrow it to rob a bank, I'm not "looking out" in that way.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
They are already in that position. Its not like I'm turning them on to drugs or alcohol. If they are alkies or junkies they are gonna score whether you like it or not.

Its fukked up but that's the way it is

If they didn't have those problems they probably wouldn't be homeless in the 1st place. By giving the money I'm just tryina help out. Do whatever u want with it.

So why aid their problems? You just admitted they were problems yet you're willing to fully support those "problems"?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
So why aid their problems? You just admitted they were problems yet you're willing to fully support those "problems"?

Only themselves can choose to get help. In the mean time they are gonna do what they wanna do.

I'm not saying I give them the money just for drugs or alcohol. Hopefully they get a meal or something positive. I'm just saying I don't really care what they do with that money and that I understand if they use drugs or alcohol cause of the fukked up situation they are in and the hard life they are living.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Only themselves can choose to get help. In the mean time they are gonna do what they wanna do.

I'm not saying I give them the money just for drugs or alcohol. Hopefully they get a meal or something positive. I'm just saying I don't really care what they do with that money and that I understand if they use drugs or alcohol cause of the fukked up situation they are in and the hard life they are living.

Ay, to each his own. :manny:

But I give money to people who need it, not to drug addicts and alchies to support their habits.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Man everytime i go to the shopping center on my corner i get approached by atleast 3 nikkas begging for change,the shyt that pisses me off is that they young and look perfectly fit,i don't give em shyt when theres a home depot in same plaza and them messicans is posted in the front gettin it like clockwork :upsetfavre: