Do you get job offers in your email frequently?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
lol. its bs man. if ur reallly looking for a job those emails will have u chasing dead ends. jobs that the recruiter will want to meet with u first, ask u a bunch of idiot questions then determine if they wanna send ur resume to the hiring company to see if the hiring manager wants interview u.

only pay attention to jobs that aren't "Contract" positions....thats if u care about health insurance.

:pachaha: nikka literally every contract job I've gotten I was through the email, and some I barely had to meet the hiring manager. I got a job working in AT&T's US network backbone over a phone interview. That's how IT is breh.

shyt, I actually refused a job working for Delta (I think) from RHT because they wanted me to come in. I told em to fukk off and never email me again.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: nikka literally every contract job I've gotten I was through the email, and some I barely had to meet the hiring manager. I got a job working in AT&T's US network backbone over a phone interview. That's how IT is breh.

shyt, I actually refused a job working for Delta (I think) from RHT because they wanted me to come in. I told em to fukk off and never email me again.

:russ:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

That's exactly why I said a lot of people here must be rookies to the IT world, headhunters/recruiters, etc...

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If your trying to advance in the IT world, your eventually gonna have to start getting jobs through people you know, or someone who knows how well you work.