Do you ever get turned on by studs?

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
A couple days ago, I went to my local Bojangles. I got my usual order, and drove to the second window to pay for my food. As I leaned over to hand the cashier my card, I was met by an individual who would go on to inspire a myriad of emotions, within me, as well as the topic of this thread. Let me paint you the picture of what I saw. About five foot five, beautiful mahogany skin, luscious lips, and a buttocks that would make Nicki Minaj blush. I then began to notice other things about this individual. No makeup, tattoos up and down both arms, a short, almost bald, haircut w/ a fade, and the type of demeanor that one would expect from a young, sexually mature male. I was perplexed. A stud, it was! As I handed this mysterious figure my card in exchange for my two piece breast and wings with a side of dirty rice and medium sweet tea, I was aghast at the flow of emotions taking place within me. From the confusion in my mind. To the excitement in the more hidden regions of my anatomy. The cashier handed me back my card, and ended our transaction by saying the following, "you have a nice day, handsome." I nearly crashed into the Prius, that was in front of me, from the almost uncontrollable rush of emotions that had taken over my body. I...I think I'm attracted to a stud.

And so, my question to you all is--have you ever been attracted to a stud? And, if so, how did you handle those emotions? What did those emotions mean to you? How did you rationalize them? Let us focus not on the narrow expectations of gender roles that tell us how women should and shouldn't dress/act, but rather how we can accept these deviations from the norm and learn to appreciate them. Discuss...

You’re a really talented writer.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
:mjlol: Yea I know. If it's an alt, bravo to whomever it belongs to.

Their profile is private so I can't see their history. Just weird, homoerotic and off the wall shyt interspersed with the occasional decent post to throw people off I guess. Have you really never noticed lmao? The other day it was a post about cum dried hands :picard: and today there's a thread about dudes fukking a komodo dragon.
Examples of the hoes man :laff: I knew you were gonna do this

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Examples of the hoes man :laff: I knew you were gonna do this
:mjlol: I just came across this one. shyt is hilarious:
I’m torn. On one hand, OP makes a compelling argument with his very specific rape scenario. On the other hand, I’ve spoken with God. I’ve felt his touch. I’ve heard his whispers. I’ve allowed my body to relinquish itself to him, and relished in the tingling, fervent sensations of his divinity. I’ve smelled his burning bush. I’ve allowed him to enter me, and release his blood deep into my spirits. I’ve called out his name in pure ecstasy, and shook my hips to entice his powerful tongue. I have felt the power of God, and it has changed my life. This is the intimate relationship that I have with him, but I understand that not everyone is so fortunate. I urge you all to go out into the night and call his name, feel his aura, and prepare for submission.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
748920a5695678bf313c30979b1bf15c.jpg

Ew :hhh:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Most studs don't look the way y'all nikkas be tryna fantasize/romanticize them to be...

Real studs are hard looking...Brittney Griner type shyt but maybe even harder than her..no disrespect.

Y'all be thinking studs are those feminine women that like to play dress-up (tomboy/Janelle Monae types) for fun every now and then but you guys got it all wrong.

No, I do not get turned on by studs.

Nah they're very unattractive to me. I don't find masculine features attractive.

These specifically. :ufdup:

I've noticed her wearing dresses and shyt now. Seems she trying to get chose nowadays. She always was pretty and had a nice body.

In reference to Janelle Monae...she's what I categorize as "confused". :yeshrug:

A man can smell that, on you like a wolf. A dude can STILL get Janelle Monae, and the right one, could wife her.

A lot of these studs, perceive themselves to be hard (which is they're really just, harder than women), or masculine, until confronted with pure, unadulterated, masculine, wolf-like, alpha-energy. :demonic:

Rarely, have I seen, a butch, not buck, when confronted with ALPHA-energy. Even if a butch is harder, than a square, or regular dude, when confronted by a male, with masculine energy, their schtick never adds up. :hula::mjlol:

A female, playin "dress up" as a guy, could never intimidate me as man, and will always be looked as a plate/food to me. They're by nature, like a flower.:demonic:

Whenever I picture these goonie butches, who look good, and try as hard as they can, to be a male....I immediately giggle... :mjlol:

Cuz we all know, what would happen, once we put you in a male setting, like a prison, amongst men. You would quickly learn your a woman, and like it. :birdman:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I’ve smashed one with her girl friend for whatever reason studs tend to like me.

Then I again I got face piercings and am kinda different then the regular nikka, but it always makes me feel uncomfortable and as another breh said if your an attractive cool breh who actually treats them like dudes they almost always try to push up on you and let you know their still a woman.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I’d imagine their shyt is so tight and wet, but I’ve had sex like that. Also smashed a good amount of those fake bi girls so that kinda counts. She’d have to be a fly non butch lesbo which exist I’ve seen em.