Do you ever get turned on by studs?

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man you killing all the good will the new Sonic movie built.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
It’s no problem but I’m not actually lesbian/bisexual so I can’t give you a real answer.

For me, it’s simply seeing a stud who looks good and they have a strong attractive energy that draws me in. It has never and will never go further than that because (for me) true masculine energy can’t be replicated and I need that from an actual man to stay attracted. Plus, we have the same body parts. I can’t do anything with that. :yeshrug:

No doubt. It'll never not amaze me how differently men and women define sexuality and attractiveness but it's interesting nonetheless. For men saying you're attracted to another man means you're gay, but as women you're not the first I've heard say that you can be drawn in by the attractiveness of a woman but you aren't bisexual or gay lol...

For the record, I've heard women who do identify as lesbian or bi, as well as hetero, say that a man's essence or masculinity can't be replicated. To which I agree with, a woman who does, dresses, or otherwise behaves in a stereotypical "masculine" fashion is still a woman...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

this chocolate muhfukka here

u know she strapping

n got dikk on the side

u gone say :dame:

but goto her first pic .. u see them lips and she got a fat ass

now what bytch nikka gone walk around ass swangin monkey sittin on swole

nikka ain’t gone be showcasing body like that if u strapping

u gone wear basketball shorts like a nikka

Can't take women like this seriously..

Looking thick as hell but wanna be a nikka.. and also got a kid :mjlol: Make it make sense

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I fukked two studs, the same shyt as a regular woman and in fact some of them are even freakier and they tend to have a fat ass under their clothing lol.

They can suck a dikk.

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Can't take women like this seriously..

Looking thick as hell but wanna be a nikka.. and also got a kid :mjlol: Make it make sense

She getting piped from here to boliva but lol at the herbalife drop. But lets be real most studs we see everyday don't look like her or the other studs y'all posted. Also she might just be one of those non binaries :smugfavre:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Way way back, I worked with a "stud" that became one of my best friends and so I ended up being around a lot of lesbians

most of them were busted :francis:...i ended up smashing a couple...a literal couple, they cleaned up nice.

But there was one in particular that my homegirl hooked me up with to make music.

This girl show up with a backwards fitted over the doorag, a shirt with the sleeves cut off and basketball shorts, no makeup....look like Eminem in the face...got the eminem haircut...so there's no attraction....we chillin, making songs, she cool, platonic as fukk....

later that day, my homegirl asks if we gonna go swimming and gives ole girl a swimsuit

this chick comes out with the most toned stomach, perky titties and bubble ass I have ever got damn seen in real life, asking me if the swimsuit fit right....

yes-yas.gif
it does:damn:

i was confused the rest of the day and basically from then on...cause again...she look and dress like Eminem...but when we go swimming or she dressing slutty for halloween or when she got comfortable kicking it with me, so she just rock a beater and booty shorts...i'd get lost in thought:lupe: