Do you ever get turned on by studs?

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
She getting piped from here to boliva but lol at the herbalife drop. But lets be real most studs we see everyday don't look like her or the other studs y'all posted. Also she might just be one of those non binaries :smugfavre:

:dame:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I find nothing about the male aesthetic attractive. Don't care how fat the ass is :unimpressed:
Would yall be attracted to a female to male treh as long as it had a fat ass and a p*ssy underneath her Enyce jeans? :beli:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I had a tasty friend with benefits relationship with the one back in the day. But then she joined the Navy.

She always came through even though she was out of town and let me go raw. I miss that girl. She was also sneak dikkin' because she had a girlfriend or something

She was fairly average looking with a pretty decent body. Lot of tattoos, like to wear sports bras and basketball shorts.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Lol…studs be hilarious.

play dress up like a guy but you can’t go against nature…most of em stand like women or still have that feminine energy. They be taking selfies and doing what women do. (No offense to women at all)

my wife has a friend from HS that is a stud. We were scrolling thru her FB and the stud wife was sharing a pic of the stud and first thing I noticed was the way she was standing. Trying to “be” a guy but standing naturally like a woman when posing. Ish is weird. This one looked like a huge Mannie Fresh tho, won’t lie.

:mjlol:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Explain the attraction. Like, I get if you're attracted to women, but what is the attraction to women who demo as mannish? Why not just like women who act like women and presmt themselves that way, or just stay on men if you like masculine energy?

No diss, just genuinely curious!

i think it’s just men just looking to dominate a woman that looks confused about her identity. I remember I holler at a chick that tried to dress like one but she let her hair down and wore perfume. Told her to put on a dress she look goofy in ripped jeans

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
thumb_happy-birthday-goes-out-to-mannie-fresh-comment-your-favorite-45453085.png

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

Sounds like this person had you questioning your sexual preference for a second...

Obviously, you found her attractive being that she is a woman, but she also had a certain level of masculinity about her, so...

It may be fair to say that is is quite plausible to assume that you could, not that you would BTW, feel the same way about a transgendered (man to woman) person..

Just wondering...??

Oh, I never been turned on by a stud.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Not really its plainly obvious to me whenever i read op posts he is either trolling or trying to frustrate the right leaning posters on here. Brothazay imo is a much better troll

I've been attracted to lesbians before but as soon as I find out my attraction goes away. Never been attracted to an obvious stud because that's basically a nikka

To me he is such a obvious troll i don't even read his posts most of the time. Literally just responding to the thread title :yeshrug:
:mjlol: Yea I know. If it's an alt, bravo to whomever it belongs to.

examples?
Their profile is private so I can't see their history. Just weird, homoerotic and off the wall shyt interspersed with the occasional decent post to throw people off I guess. Have you really never noticed lmao? The other day it was a post about cum dried hands :picard: and today there's a thread about dudes fukking a komodo dragon.